Washington Federals Rebrand

Chapeeko

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say there's 3 big no-no's here:

1. Monochrome white = bland, boring, unnappealing. This uniform has no life whatsoever, and it could definately use something to spice it up. I'd try using blue pants with this set, and also throw some stripes on there.

2. White on white numbers = illegible. On the field, there's hardly a chance that this could player could be identified from far away, Try blue numbers with a red outline. Also, BRING THOSE NUMBERS UP. They don't need to be drooped so low, with today's uniform cuts, the numbers are particularly high up on the players' chest.

3. Inconsitant striping = no uniform. Without consistancy, what's the whole point of being unified, you know?

Much better, looks alot more proffesional.

-I think the numbers could be shrunken a little bit, they seem a little too big.

-Drop the bird underneath the collar, you already have it in the back, so it's redundant.

-I'd make the sleeve cuffs just white and the collar blue, it's kinda 'red overload'

Now that I think about it, this logo would be best used for a team with the "Eagles" nickname.... Could you try a 1980's Philadelphia Eagles concept with green, silver, and gold, replacing the helmet wings with the wings from the new logo.... that would be a sick concept!!!

Archived