Washington Federals Rebrand

Chapeeko

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the Federals logo, not the Generals. Aren't the Generals the basketball team that gets beat regularly by the Globetrotters?

A highly underrated logo if I do say so myself....but then I am a USFL geek.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I wouldn't call it a rebrand because it's just changing colors but I do like the blue and red. Makes a lot more sense.

If you are actually going to do a rebrand I would make the eagle actually look like an eagle and the stripes sleaker. Hmmm I may take a stab at it

Here is my stab at it

NBC.png

OOOOH! That looks stellar!!! Great job at using all the colors!

Did you ever think about trying it out as a Chicago Blackhawks logo? Black bird with red, yellow, and green feathers... I think that would be really cool!

Here is my stab at it

NBC.png

OOOOH! That looks stellar!!! Great job at using all the colors!

Did you ever think about trying it out as a Chicago Blackhawks logo? Black bird with red, yellow, and green feathers... I think that would be really cool!

I don't mean to sound rude, and I hope this doesn't but ts THE Washington Federals logo so it can't really be any other teams even though the usfl disbanded. I can't take the Missouri tigers logo and call it a bengals logo.

But ya something abstract like that for the blackhawks could be cool.

Archived