NCAA Hockey Concepts

djsamurai37

Disclaimer: I am not a graphic designer or a Photoshop expert. Your work is better than mine, I assure you.

Like the title says, within are some of my concepts for would-be NCAA hockey programs.

Florida Gators

Home

Away

Kansas State Wildcats

Home

Away

More to come, including:

Duke

UNC

USC

California

Syracuse

Missouri

Let me know what other schools you'd like me to do, or even redesign current hockey programs.

seadogs.png

Do you have Marv Albert in a can?

The jerseys are rendered fine, but that Gator is friggin' huge, man. Also, the concept's a little bland...I'd encourage you to try to think more conceptually about what you want to accomplish with your design.

The jerseys are rendered fine, but that Gator is friggin' huge, man. Also, the concept's a little bland...I'd encourage you to try to think more conceptually about what you want to accomplish with your design.

Understood, but then again I don't want the "LA Burger Kings" kind of conceptual. Thanks for the tip.

Also: Kansas State posted. Two issues: 1) hugeness of logo (again), and 2) I could not find the current "K-State" script used on the basketball jerseys; I would have loved to use that on the shoulders.

seadogs.png

Do you have Marv Albert in a can?

Archived