Bad photoshop pics of traded athletes

BadSeed84

I was always fond of this butchered Jets jersey issued after Randy Cunneyworth was traded by Pittsburgh. They didn't even come close with the logo!

1989Topps063.jpg

Looks fairly accurate to me

200909172005038691_s.jpg

I should've been clearer - the 'butchery' of the jersey lies in the fact that it looks like it was hand drawn by a high school student with a set of pencil crayons. I remember getting this card when I was 10 and immediately recognizing it as an artist illustration rather than an actual photo.

As for the logo itself, I don't think they did a very good job in their rendition of the logo. Just look at the 'J'...

As an aside, the Jets' logo looks almost like the "Winnipeg" underneath was added as an afterthought. It probably would have made for a nicer, cleaner look (sort of like the Oilers' logo) had they omitted that part. Something to consider when the Coyotes, Thrashers or whomever returns to Winnipeg!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was one year of Madden where they had player cards in the game. If you played someone's card, they were 8% better or some BS. Anyway, they had all the players in the jerseys of whatever team they were on, meaning there were a lot of bad photoshops. I think this was the year Michael Vick was on the cover, but I'm not sure.

I was always fond of this butchered Jets jersey issued after Randy Cunneyworth was traded by Pittsburgh. They didn't even come close with the logo!

1989Topps063.jpg

Wow I have this card.. but it was a O-Pee-Chee card... I am sure of it... but I wondered back then why that case, and knew it had to do with being traded but I am sure at the time it was slow coming up for the player in the new jersey to be shown on the card asap as he was just traded and etc... so it was really cool to see the airbrushed cards at the time and other old cards too...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived