Bad photoshop pics of traded athletes

BadSeed84

Or well any bad photoshop of a player. (thats officialy, not made by some random person)

Today on uniwatch they showed this

4406860113_08776cc0a4_o.png

LOL so bad! where to start?

1) The Harry Kalas (HK) patch is still on the uniform, which was on the phillies uniforms last year since he died.

2) The mariners uniform has piping going down the pnaket, its not in this pic

3) Also the mariner's gray jersey says SEATTLE not mariners

4) The navy looks too bright imo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many Brett Favre photoshop attempts over the last couple of seasons.

favre-vikings.jpg

It's not bad it's just that the Vikes didn't wear any jersey's similar to the Packers.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I always hate it when I see cards like this. I would much rather see Cliff Lee still in a Phillies uniform, then wait for an updated card in Series 2.

I can understand cards from before Photoshop and fancy computer tools looking like crap, but when today's efforts still look terribly forced, it just looks cheap and ugly. I remember a few years ago, I think it was when Giambi went to the Yankees, they had him in a road Yankees uniform, but the picture was obviously taken the year before when the A's played...in Yankee Stadium. If you really need to be the first to get a picture of a guy in a new uniform, just use one from the press conference holding up the jersey, or get him in for a studio shot. Anything but a crappy Photoshop attempt!

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

I always hate it when I see cards like this. I would much rather see Cliff Lee still in a Phillies uniform, then wait for an updated card in Series 2.

I can understand cards from before Photoshop and fancy computer tools looking like crap, but when today's efforts still look terribly forced, it just looks cheap and ugly. I remember a few years ago, I think it was when Giambi went to the Yankees, they had him in a road Yankees uniform, but the picture was obviously taken the year before when the A's played...in Yankee Stadium. If you really need to be the first to get a picture of a guy in a new uniform, just use one from the press conference holding up the jersey, or get him in for a studio shot. Anything but a crappy Photoshop attempt!

The World Wide Leader is notorious for this...and it's even more glaring on HDTV.

(Oh wait...Gothamite said we're looking for professional jobs...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh yeah some of the hockey cards I have seen some paint on airbrushed stuff.. one of the cards I am sure I have seen somewhere at a card shop ...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Nice that they put Halladay in a retired jersey. His new number was known the very day he was traded.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here's one card I had.

Not really a bad photoshop, other may not notice, but we do haha.

bradyquinn.jpg

I give up - sleeve stripes?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived