Silly Class Project

FGWB

Earlier in the semester we had to make a logo of 2 letters. Now our latest project is using that logo to create a fake company. With "G" and "W" I made a logo that looked like a chirping bird head. So I used that to move along with and came up with this....

goosewarngz.png

Any other ideas or comments on this?

bufg.png

If you didn't tell me there was a W in there, I wouldn't have known. I'm really not sure what that is supposed to be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The "W" can't really be made out. Also, the grey/white spacing inside the "G" is confusing- what is it supposed to be? Maybe instead of meshing the two letters with one color- you could try two? Possibly even take it further than grayscale?

Seeing a bird is a stretch until you add some markings that bring it out.

The "W" can't really be made out. Also, the grey/white spacing inside the "G" is confusing- what is it supposed to be?

Goose01.jpg

Maybe instead of meshing the two letters with one color- you could try two? Possibly even take it further than grayscale?

Seeing a bird is a stretch until you add some markings that bring it out.

The teacher said that we have to keep the letters of the logo black but not to add a marking for an eye or anything which limits me.

bufg.png

Post another reply, and then try again.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived