jake22

MLB Stars and Stripes Logos

The one thing you could possible do is to darken the outline for it. Other than that, probably not much.

I am using the official colors, It just loks darker in the picture i think.

Anyway I just added the Mets and Twins red, white, and blue versions

The Mets and Twins logos look great; not to be nit-picky, but are you planning on finishing the entire MLB series (red, white, and blue)? Also, a few minor suggestions:

- add a black outline (if you can) around this year's white-background logos

- rectangularize all the logos you've done and already done (if you can, so they can be added to the main site)

Added: Pirates and Yankees

And Sportsfan9580, It would be very easy to add black outlines to the white 2010 logos but I wonder why that would help, it would make it different than the ones on the hats. I could still do it I am just kinda confused.

Outstanding job on these, I was waiting on a topic like this to show up. Thank You

It's that way because the outline sticks out farther than the actual logo part. If you differentiate the outline from the actual logo, it would look a lot better.

It's that way because the outline sticks out farther than the actual logo part. If you differentiate the outline from the actual logo, it would look a lot better.

Yeah I was just gonna say that :D