Marquette's Baby Blue Basketball Jersey

LEWJ

So I just got done watching the NCAA Dunk & Shooting competitions, and I noticed Heyward from Marquette (competing in the dunk contest) was wearing their baby blue basketball jersey. That's not what I thought was weird though...

'Marquette' was in solid navy-blue block lettering on the front of the jersey, instead of [what i thought was] the usual application, which is the same on each jersey:

marquette.jpgFF_183164_l.jpg

Could not find a pic of the jersey I saw tonight.

Everything else on the jersey seemed to be exactly the same (just like the baby-blue jersey above); except the font of 'Marquette'.

EDIT: Here is the jersey I was referring to. Apparently it's been like this since the change to Jordan.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

On a side note; Those shorts are awesome, i think i need a pair

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I don't care for the shoulder panels, but other than that it's a pretty awesome set. Pretty respectably run program, too, if I'm not mistaken. Hard to dislike Marquette.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I don't care for the shoulder panels, but other than that it's a pretty awesome set. Pretty respectably run program, too, if I'm not mistaken. Hard to dislike Marquette.

Agreed about the shoulder panels. That is my only gripe with their uniforms. The different lettering is odd but I really like their uniform set.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Yea I did realize they changed from Converse to Jordan, but I didn't really make the connection; especially because the other jerseys still have the same wordmark as previously.

But I think I like the updated ones better.

And I agree that the jerseys are some of the best!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived