ECHL Redesign

chickenfish13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know if thats a shot at the fact I posted another concept while working on this ( its the internet I cant really tell ) but why'd you need to comment?

I'd rather have you give me some feedback on the Bakersfield logos, even if the feedback is "they suck."

I dont know if thats a shot at the fact I posted another concept while working on this ( its the internet I cant really tell ) but why'd you need to comment?

I'd rather have you give me some feedback on the Bakersfield logos, even if the feedback is "they suck."

No, it's a shot in the fact you don't need to bump threads when you lack content. Just post content or let the thread slide down. That has been an argument of mine for awhile now, and it's a concept you can't seem to grasp. Post when you have something, simple as that.

EDIT: And since you need Feedback:

You never did fix the numbers on the Alaska Jersey

You've basically destroyed the Condors logo by oversimplifying it. It's just now a black and orange blur unless you're sitting at the distance between your monitor and your chair. Also, why couldn't the tape on the stick you know, look like tape on a stick rather than you trying to be cute and making it a W?

I posted 2 logos, no one commented, so I bumped it.. how is that a lack of content? I'm not going to post the whole league rebrand at once.

Thanks for providing some feedback. I wasn't trying to be cute with the tape, just kind of stylize it a bit. But I can go back and try some other things with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Aces logo... Nice job on the type also. I'm wondering what you used for the font, do you start with a basic font in Illustrator and then start tweaking it by adding shapes and such?? I'd love to know what font that was, I have done a bit of design, but never many logos, so this is a new & fun experience for me to get into this new area of design!

Nice work so far, I don't understand the gap on the back of the home and away making the Reebok logo obvious. Numbers look really good, logos look really good. The alt. logo is really unique.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived