Brandon Marshall in a Dolphins Uniform

gladsadmad

The biggest choke tho in recent memory is the Patriots vs. Giants in Super Bowl XLII...

False, it has to be the Titans choking against the Rams. Nothing is worse than literally losing the Super Bowl by a YARD.

Also, don't even talk about Pats/Giants. As a Chargers fan, I was sickened by Eli getting a ring before Philip.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The biggest choke tho in recent memory is the Patriots vs. Giants in Super Bowl XLII...

False, it has to be the Titans choking against the Rams. Nothing is worse than literally losing the Super Bowl by a YARD.

Also, don't even talk about Pats/Giants. As a Chargers fan, I was sickened by Eli getting a ring before Philip.

You re-watch Kevin Dyson's attempt at trying to get into that endzone and tell me again that the Titans choked that Super Bowl away. That Mike Jones was johnny-on-the-spot there and brought Dyson down less than a yard short =/= Titans choke. That last play was all about effort on both sides--Dyson trying his best to get in and Jones doing his best to stop him.

And just to make you sicker, just think...had Eli and Phillip not been traded for each other...

[Lights Out]

:puke:

[/Lights Out]

^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 2 months later...

Archived