Yankees Uniforms

leopard88

Yeah, if someone wants to talk about Yankees using steroids, I'm more then willing to bring up the fact that it is a baseball problem, not a only a Yankee problem.

Well, you did single out the Red Sox... then again, because you're a Yankees fan, I'm not surprised you singled out the Sox.

I posted that picture for a reason. A-Rod won a championship and played a major role in winning it. He gets a real Yankee uniform. Not that black thing...

Clearly, that was a joke. Lighten up! I'm sure A-Rod isn't as torn up as you are about the article, if he even knows about it.

PS. What is the Rays record vs. the Yankees? ;)

1-2. Rays Nation is clearly all upset about that... oh, wait, all we have to do is look at the standings to be consoled! :P

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:P

Excuse me. I didn't bring up steroids.

True, and oldschoolviking was wrong for bringing it up, but by bringing other teams into it, you were clearly trying to continue the petty and obnoxious steroid argument.

Wait, I was wrong to bring that up? :P Don't forget, I also brought up him making out with his own refection, and a dried up old pop star. Was that wrong too? Next you'll tell me I'm wrong for saying a tool with a World Series ring is still a tool (see also ManRam).

Why are the fans of a team that has won 27 World Series so insecure when some one pokes a little fun at there beloved Yankees? You don't see that from Celtic, Canadian, or Steeler fans....oh wait...Yea Steeler fans act the same way.

Maybe because Steelers fans (much like the NFL apparently) would like to forget the pre-super bowl era and that there's another team that has twice as many titles as them :D

Archived