Yankees Uniforms

leopard88

Hilarious.

I love it when A-Rod cries.

First he cries, then he kisses his own reflection in a mirror, then he kisses gnarled-up old pop stars.

Oh, and injects 'roids all the while.

Come on man that's not fair it was his cousin's fault that he used steroids...oh and he girly slaps pitcher's gloves to get to 1st base.

1098248926_2193.jpg

That's nothing compared to:

baseball-fight-pedro-zimmer-01.jpgbaseball-fight-pedro-zimmer-02.jpg

87Redskins.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best part is the lesser yankees name plate is in comic sans

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hilarious.

First he cries, then he kisses his own reflection in a mirror, then he kisses gnarled-up old pop stars.

Come on man that's not fair it was his cousin's fault that he used steroids...oh and he girly slaps pitcher's gloves to get to 1st base.

1098248926_2193.jpg

That's nothing compared to:

baseball-fight-pedro-zimmer-01.jpgbaseball-fight-pedro-zimmer-02.jpg

Forgot about that one...Thanks buster....

Bring up steroids, be my guest, because the Red Sox ended their 80 year postseason futility because of 2 juice heads.

Can we all please just shut up and agree that all teams in the MLB have juicers on the roster? And that includes your beloved Yankees.

He didn't bring up steroids. So why are you lambasting him?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Why are the fans of a team that has won 27 World Series so insecure when some one pokes a little fun at there beloved Yankees? You don't see that from Celtic, Canadian, or Steeler fans....oh wait...Yea Steeler fans act the same way.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Why are the fans of a team that has won 27 World Series so insecure when some one pokes a little fun at there beloved Yankees? You don't see that from Celtic, Canadian, or Steeler fans....oh wait...Yea Steeler fans act the same way.

I'm just punching back....

Bring up steroids, be my guest, because the Red Sox ended their 80 year postseason futility because of 2 juice heads.

Can we all please just shut up and agree that all teams in the MLB have juicers on the roster? And that includes your beloved Yankees.

Excuse me. I didn't bring up steroids.

This guy did.

Hilarious.

He's written a grand total of 21 posts, and most of them have been trolling people who don't like the Yankees. He's not exactly disproving the stereotype of the obnoxious Yankees fan.

Yes.. because I came to "Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community" to troll. /sarcasm

If Dexter wasn't such a good show, I would absolutely hate you

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Steelers fans (when they can be found) are just idiots

You don't get out much, do you?

(And yes...a good many of them do act like idiots. But that can be said for fans of all "popular" teams, as well.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm thinking the problem is that you're "punching back" in a joke thread. The OP wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was just a joke. Yet you still felt the need to act like a stereotypical Yankee fan, even when a fellow Yankee fan found the joke to be funny.

I'm thinking the problem is that you're "punching back" in a joke thread. The OP wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was just a joke. Yet you still felt the need to act like a stereotypical Yankee fan, even when a fellow Yankee fan found the joke to be funny.

I have no problem with this thread, Onion is a great website, and I never responded to anything the OP said, but it went from that to taking petty shots at A-Rod....about steroids and slapping the ball on the field, and other things.

You don't get out much, do you?

(And yes...a good many of them do act like idiots. But that can be said for fans of all "popular" teams, as well.)

Well I'm from western PA, so a few years ago they were everywhere....now? they disappeared. That city is the definition of a fair weather

I've never been to Pittsburgh, or even western PA, so I don't feel I know enough to comment on whether or not it's a fair weather market, but I will say that any time a fan of a rival team comments on stuff like this I take it with a grain of salt.

True, and oldschoolviking was wrong for bringing it up, but by bringing other teams into it, you were clearly trying to continue the petty and obnoxious steroid argument.

Yes.. because I came to "Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community" to troll. /sarcasm

Well, posting pictures of A-Rod if anyone insults the Yankees doesn't exactly constitute sports discussion, right?

I'm a Rays fan, and while I'm happy the Rays are the best team in baseball right now, you don't see me posting pictures of Carl Crawford every time someone insults the Rays, now do you?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I have no problem with this thread, Onion is a great website, and I never responded to anything the OP said, but it went from that to taking petty shots at A-Rod....about steroids and slapping the ball on the field, and other things.

Umm... actually, no. You posted #8. Immeadiately after the "A-rod crying" comment but well before the steroid and ball slapping stuff (well documented facts, btw). So, its fair to say that you got defensive a bit too quick.

True, and oldschoolviking was wrong for bringing it up, but by bringing other teams into it, you were clearly trying to continue the petty and obnoxious steroid argument.

Well, posting pictures of A-Rod if anyone insults the Yankees doesn't exactly constitute sports discussion, right?

I'm a Rays fan, and while I'm happy the Rays are the best team in baseball right now, you don't see me posting pictures of Carl Crawford every time someone insults the Rays, now do you?

Yeah, if someone wants to talk about Yankees using steroids, I'm more then willing to bring up the fact that it is a baseball problem, not a only a Yankee problem.

I posted that picture for a reason. A-Rod won a championship and played a major role in winning it. He gets a real Yankee uniform. Not that black thing...That goes to guys like Carl Pavano.

PS. What is the Rays record vs. the Yankees? ;)

Archived