Three NHL Seasons of the RBK Edge Uniform System

Morgan33

Only way to fix it would be to put 'Senators' across in the same font and maybe take off the stripes on the outer arms. However, the way I describe it sounds odd when pictured in my head.

I agree that the half stripe needs to go, but now about using the "head" logo, like this:

Ottawa.png?t=1275530878

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2d head logo is IMO easily the strongest of any of their marks. I kind of liked the old one a little better (I liked the wings), but this is still strong.

That jersey template and number font suck bad though. Real, real bad.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Only way to fix it would be to put 'Senators' across in the same font and maybe take off the stripes on the outer arms. However, the way I describe it sounds odd when pictured in my head.

I agree that the half stripe needs to go, but now about using the "head" logo, like this:

Ottawa.png?t=1275530878

That looks ill, nice work.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Ottawa.png?t=1275530878

Beautiful. Not crazy about the stripe on the sides, but far far superior to what they're wearing now. The shoulder patches could probably be sized down a bit as well. But very nice non the less. The side profile logo is such a great logo. It's a shame it's not their primary.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Why have the Senators historically struggled with dressing themselves? Whether it's red numbers on black jerseys that nobody can read, or having three designs that look nothing alike, or boilerplate Edge crap, or the SENS third, or designing a logo that never gets used despite being the best they've had, they just can't figure it out.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived