Random soccer concepts

chestnutz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them, but I think their actual kits are better, which doesn't mean yours are not good. I just think the all-white is perfect for the home uniform. There's one thing I really love about your concept, which is the recolered crest on the clash kit. They just did the same with their blue alternate kit this year and I think it looks great!

I'd love to see what you can come up with for Germany.

Very glad to see the return of blue shorts for the England home kit, all white just looked wrong. Along the same lines I'd rather see blue names/numbers on the home. It just looks more "England" to me. Not a fan of recolored crests in general, and although yours looks good on the red, the 3 blue lions on a white shied is so iconic, I don't think it should be messed with (It's one of the two reasons I despise the actual blue alternate, the other being it's sheer not-neededness)

thanks for the comments, wasn't expecting it to be too well received since like I said, their current kit is perfect.

And per request...

12. Germany

Actually been meaning to do this one since I started internationals, had the idea in my head for a while and finally put it to paper (or computer screen). Not too sure about the red numbers, but I thought it'd balance out the colors a bit.

germany-1.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Germany home is just one colour too many for my liking but I do like the pinstriped black hoops, looks very nice. I dream of seeing a green away kit for Germany again one day and this would be close to perfect for me.

I think both kits would benefit with the Germany crest not being inside the shield.

Archived