Random soccer concepts

chestnutz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THis has to be one of THE BEST soccer concepts I have ever seen. The colors work perfectly together. The layout is awesome. And that subliminal logo is the icing on the cake for me, excellent work. PS I was wondering if you could send me this template in svg format GGBM said you would probably have it. My email is chapico97@gmail.com. Thanks

I actually don't like that Argentina kit at all. The whole top of the kit is far too busy with colour and over design, the black/dark blue and gold collar look a mess. The cutting of the stripes on the sleeves looks odd and random. The white patch towards the bottom of the shirt also looks like a bit of an after thought.

Saying that I thought you Holland kits were great, I was a big lover of the Dutch away shirts from the late 90's, it's actually surprising just how well blue and orange can work together. The home looks really nice, just it lacks a little in originality as is it a little bit of a rehash of the actual new Dutch shirt, but like I said it is still really nice looking.

Finally the US kit definitely improved with the introduction of a darker shade of blue, cracking work there.

Thanks for being honest about the Argentina kit curswine, totally understand where you're coming from and kind of just wanted to go a little crazier since with Nike I'm staying simple and classy (true to what they've been releasing as of late)

speaking of which...

8. Portugal

-white shorts on home may be a weird choice, but I thought it balanced the colors nicely

-then totally focused on green for away

portugal.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I really like these! The use of white in the home kit is excellent. I'm not sure about the green sleeves on the home though. Maybe go with a darker tone of red, like you did with the clash kit. The watermarked logo behind the Nike logo is a really nice touch!

The clash kit is perfect and absolutely says "Portugal"!

For me these are the best set of kits you've made so far. They're original, ok they're using a couple Nike template elements, but your use of colour greatly makes up for that. Also great as an away kit is very refreshing to see.

The shade of red works extremely well if you used the more usual claret red I think it would just spoil the whole look and as always your layout and composition is brilliant.

I'm not sure about this one. I don't like the green sleeves on the home. I think I'd rather see a white clash rather than a green. I will say, white shorts look class paired with anything, so you can't go wrong there.

Awesome.... I agree the tree triangles or whatever they are technically called is an awesome touch... they look sharp.... the timbers seem to be using black in their color scheme a decent amount as well though... may want to add in a touch of it. I hope they come out with something close to this, but I'm sure Adidas will find a way to screw it up.

The Crest looks pretty nice as well, seems like that's what the video hints described. Not a fan of the split 1975 though.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with Vancouver and maybe Montreal.

USMNT-1.png

Excellent work here. It looks clean, sharp, and perfect for the Timbers. The crest is nice, and the jerseys are both beautiful and realistic- I could easily see them adopting kits exactly like these. My one piece of advice would be to darken the green a bit, but other than that it looks spectacular. Nice work.

scotland_fifasig.png

Didn't think I'd get to do this tonight but hey, no school means I'm bored as hell. So, comments still welcome for Portland, but here's Vancouver.

9. Vancouver Whitecaps FC

New crest for these guys too, really just had inspiration which is why I got it done so fast. Paid homage to the 70's with the kits.

vancouver.png

spacer.png

Portland Timbers: This is a solid set. The tree marks do great on both of the jerseys. The only thing I'd change here is the color of the adidas stripes on the home shorts to green, as you have green ones one the clash jerseys and it'd look kind of odd if they'd play in all-white with two differently colored adidas-stripes.

Vancouver Whitecaps: I love the colors here. You also did a good job with redoing these retro-jerseys and I think you also did good with giving them a modern touch.

I had to chime in after seeing those Whitecaps kits.

I really like them. I love to colors, the tie in to the old days, how you were able to modernize that and, how you kept the chest stripe. How disappointing will it be if they drop that when they move to MLS?

Great job!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The blue seems a bit dark for Vancouver, really; keeping the brighter blue they currently use would set them apart a bit in MLS.

I'm also giggling to myself that you chose to use El Perro Loco as one of the jersey examples. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like the Vancouver kits although I think color wise it could be a bit more blue and less green... or maybe just a lighter shade.

Besides that its great.

Too bad when they come into MLS more than likely it will just be a Blue version of the Chicago Fire shirts.

USMNT-1.png

Going on with internationals...

11. England

The hated foes we play come this Saturday, figured I'd try and toy with perfection (their current kits IMO are fantastic and exactly what England should always wear). So I only made minor tweaks, and many of you may see these as too plain and boring, but I think that's what England should be ^_^ usin' my new template too. Shorts are interchangeable of course.

I might go to MLS after this, or if anyone has a request for a team I'll try and do that.

england-1.png

spacer.png

Archived