Qutar 2022 World Cup bid stadium video

raysox

Oh, and don't get me started on that giant screen around that last stadium. That is beyond all levels of epic FAIL.

Fixed that for you.

Uh, no. That is a great idea. The Arab nations around the Persian Gulf are some of the richest out there and they'll stop at nothing to show off some very creative ideas.

I wonder if the near collapse of Dubai might of scared Qatar off from doing a joint bid with the UAE?

Reading up on the bid it doesn't look like Qatar will put out more stadiums, They have these 5 proposed venues plus 1 in the Capital Doha.

They are hosting the 2011 Asian Cup albeit in January where it's a little cooler but what I like from these stadiums is that they will be climate controlled and the fans and players won't have to suffer the 100+ Degree temperatures.

Also they state the World Cup may take place in Qatar but they are promoting at as an all Arab bid as they hope to draw support from their neighbors.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Oh, and don't get me started on that giant screen around that last stadium. That is beyond all levels of epic FAIL.

Fixed that for you.

Uh, no. That is a great idea. The Arab nations around the Persian Gulf are some of the richest out there and they'll stop at nothing to show off some very creative ideas.

I wonder if the near collapse of Dubai might of scared Qatar off from doing a joint bid with the UAE?

I couldn't even imagine that happening...neither the UAE or Qatar would qualify alone and would far and away be the weakest teams...it'd really water down the field.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Archived