Stanley Cup Champs Logos

Has2916

Technically, the Flyers logo you used shouldn't have a black outline around it...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If the flyers win the cup....I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!! That design looks just like something the NHL would use, except instead of the "FINALS" logo on the one sleeve, it would feature "Reebok" or "Majestic"'s logo...instead of on the front....anyway awesome job!

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

Why is there only half a Cup?

Nothing to do with the thread, but I think I'd prefer if the Hawks' 3rd jersey used a crest similar to your avatar, just with the spacing between Black and Hawks removed.

Technically, the Flyers logo you used shouldn't have a black outline around it...

Yeah I know. I noticed that after I posted it. It was late and I was too lazy to fix it. Lets all just pretend it's not there.

Archived