World Cup Kit Concepts

Chapeeko

So I like where the US was going with their kits, but not that subliminal crap. So I just made a simple design for both home and clash. PS Sorry chestnutz I didn't mean to steal your idea for a topic like this.

ussoccerconcepthome.png?t=1275570381USSOCCERCONCEPT.png?t=1275570517

No stealing ideas here, I always welcome more soccer concepts on the board. The basic idea here is pretty good, but I'd look into adding some more detail into the actual concept, it will help your presentation of the idea a lot. I look to see more from you

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

So I like where the US was going with their kits, but not that subliminal crap. So I just made a simple design for both home and clash. PS Sorry chestnutz I didn't mean to steal your idea for a topic like this.

So you decided to include sublimated stars on the sash? :P

So you decided to include sublimated stars on the sash? :P

I meant the whole shirt looks white because they wear subliminal striping, my striping is visible ^_^

Looks a lot better man, I'm really diggin it. I think the stars are unnecessary and would look a lot better without 'em, I think you should lose the sash on the back, and white shorts/blue socks would really make this perfect.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I like the idea of integrated/watermarked stars in the overall design.

It's no wonder tough, when you consider my fave USMNT jersey is the "World Cup 94 Denim with Stars".

Archived