Nordiques ReBrand

Jared222

With all of the talk that Quebec and Winnipeg are now on the list of likely destinations for failing NHL franchises I figured I would give the Nordiques a rebrand attempt. With the retro look being back in with the NHL right now I decided to ignore the wolf idea that would have been there future and stick with the "Igloo" logo and just tweak the look and colours of the logo. So nothing major and Its just a first attempt and isn't perfect by any means.

Any feedback would be great...

nordiqueslogocopy-1.jpg

I don't like the fact I see the old logo, but I love that the structure around it kind of differs, the Fleur de Lis implimented in the logo is very cool, the colours really work well together.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

That is an excellent logo.. still nice to see the normal Nords logo but nice way to make it more futuristic and etc.. good work...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Thanks to everyone for there feedback thus far . I have done a first little edit to the logo which i feel helps it a lot. I may do an entire set for them with a secondary , word mark and jerseys. But one step at a time I guess. Here is the latest version. Again and feedback would be great.

nordiqueslogoeditcopy.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. This was sort of my first serious attempt to tweak an existing logo so I am happy people like it.

I am pretty happy with the second logo. I have been experimenting with a circle around the entire logo . If i get it right I may post it and some other ideas for a secondary and jerseys perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived