International Concepts

theflakeband

Posted for 3 days only  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the front, so people can vote, so I can continue

Don't take this the wrong way, but you can still continue even if nobody votes can't you? In my opinion you should go with what kits you think they should wear, rather than always asking others. It's no big deal, just my 2 cents.

Anyway I'm a fan of what you've done in this series. Although some of it is recycled, a lot of your designs are really unique stuff! The only major complaint I have is the Adidas 'bra-strap' stuff...I've always hated that. Is there any particular reason you include it? I think it really takes away from some of your awesome designs.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Back to the front, so people can vote, so I can continue

Don't take this the wrong way, but you can still continue even if nobody votes can't you? In my opinion you should go with what kits you think they should wear, rather than always asking others. It's no big deal, just my 2 cents.

Anyway I'm a fan of what you've done in this series. Although some of it is recycled, a lot of your designs are really unique stuff! The only major complaint I have is the Adidas 'bra-strap' stuff...I've always hated that. Is there any particular reason you include it? I think it really takes away from some of your awesome designs.

I am going to continue to teams with teams that I have the new templates for. For Example, Russia-Adidas, Croatia-Nike, Czech Republic-Puma, but I want the board to vote on the ones that I don't have templates for. For Example, Bosnia, Iraq, and Iran. As for the Techfit on the Adidas Uniforms, I really like it, I own a couple of the new Techfit jerseys, but I get what your saying, when you say it takes away some of my designs.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

all of these are really good, im asuming this means there will be more national teams like the scandanavian ones!

Yep all of them

yes! thank you! i have really enjoyed this series

maehl.png

I'll comment from Venezuela onwards...

I really don't like seeing light blue used with Venezuela, OK it's an original combination, but it just doesn't work well together with the Vinotinto, I personally though grey looked great when they used that alongside it. It does work on the away though, not used to seeing non-English teams with a claret and blue thing going on though. :P

Ukraine, little dull, but I guess their isn't much to work with there. Is the pattern you used of some significance to Ukraine or just something random to try and make it more exciting to look at?

Turkey is good, just would have been nice to have seed a chest band on their, also grey for the away could have made it a little different than almost just a colour switch. The third sorts that problem out though.

China's great, lot better seeing them with red/yellow instead of red/white. The wall pattern even though it's been done before still works very well in your re-imagining of it.

Croatia is a bit meh, but their is only so much you can do with chequers. Would have like to have seen something a bit more adventurous for an away though, bit tired of seeing blue away kits for them.

Belgium is fantastic, pick of the bunch for me. Even though it is just the addition of the pattern behind the Belgian logo it still works very well.

KUTGW Look forward to seeing the Central American set.

these are all just amazing, each one looks very unique. only one thing i dont like, on the adidas ones they have that "bra strap" pattern that makes it hard to see some of the other patterns. i know you want it to look like the real adidas sets, but it just would clear a little space and not look sp clustered on a few

maehl.png

Archived