International Concepts

theflakeband

Posted for 3 days only  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That US kit has a ton of potential! Right now, though, the snake kind of jumps out at you too much, however. I know exactly what you're trying to do by emulating the Inter kit, but I'm not sure how it'd be received if it was real. Might I suggest making it red on the blue jersey, and maybe a lighter blue, or light gray on the white? This will subdue it a tad, but will still look awesome. I envision if it had the red snake, outlined in white on a blue jersey then it would be absolutely mental! Great idea!

This huge snake is great and is something different for the US, which you wouldn't expect. I also love the colors you chose. So far so good. What I dislike is the state flags on the back. I think it's a little too much. This is one of the best US-concepts though, at least for me, but I'm gonna let the USA-fans judge ;)

Germany Third Update:

Perfect, I love it. Good update!

Argentina Home:

Nothing wrong with it. I'd just prefer navy instead of black, but that's just me propably.

Argentina Away:

Awesome! I totally can imagine them wearing something similar to this. I love the flag on the sides. Great detail, which would make this kit worth buying it.

Slovenia Home:

I'm not sold on this entire mountain-deal but I guess it fits Slovenia quite well, so you did good on improving them. The little peaks look good. Maybe I'd bring in some light green as used on the logo, just for details though.

Slovenia Away:

I'm not quite sure about this one. I think I'd prefer another color than yellow. White and yellow next together looks a bit odd the way you used it, but I can imagine it'd look good in person.

Keep up your great work with these soccer concepts! I really enjoy your designs here.

That US kit would look good with a red alternate.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived