International Concepts

theflakeband

Posted for 3 days only  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the return of a Green/White clash for Der Mannschaft.

I do find it odd that you have 3 completely different layouts for the three kits, but they're all fairly strong. The black-red-gold on the home looks pixellated, and I'd love to know the reasoning behind using that odd zig-zag, but I'm in favour of seeing flag elements depicted on a jersey (See Netherlands 2010 white clash...) I think I'd lose the vegas gold accents in favour of the yellow from the flag, but that's just me. Also, I can't read the back of collar text.

The other flaw is something that's not your fault, but given the connotations of fascism, I would think the last thing Germany would want to have is black shirts, as featured in the away set here.

The other flaw is something that's not your fault, but given the connotations of fascism, I would think the last thing Germany would want to have is black shirts, as featured in the away set here.

t_1269381447_82518634_1.jpg

they already have a black jersey, and I agree on the gold accent.

t_1269381447_82518634_1.jpg

they already have a black jersey, and I agree on the gold accent.

I thought the nazis were kinda known for brown shirts?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

First of all, I think it's very sad when Germans are reduced to Nazis, just because wearing a black jersey. Other teams, even Austria, where Hitler was from, don't get blamed for wearing a black jersey! And here in Germany, nobody complains about having a black kit and it sells very well after all.

That said, I love your homeshirt. The touch of the World-Cup-Win 1990 is awesome. I also thought of something similar for my Germany concept, but decided to make it more traditional. Only change I'd make, is on the home shorts. You should go with the same logo coloring as on the shirt.

For the away kit, the shirt and socks are awesome. The Shorts don't fit after all. You should go with white shorts, as on the latest away shirt we have.

The third kit is spectacular! I always thought we should play in a green shirt again. The only thing I'd change is the color of the logo. Maybe take my concept for reference or our actual green goalkeepers kit.

@ lost_limey: It's Die Mannschaft, not Der, and Die Mannschaft is not an actual nickname for our national team ;)

@ lost_limey: It's Die Mannschaft, not Der, and Die Mannschaft is not an actual nickname for our national team ;)

Whoops, I knew I had the gender wrong. As fior ti not being a nickname, I can't believe that Mannschaft isn't a nickname. every British tabloid ever owes me an apology...

these might be the best world cup concepts ive seen. everything is working on all of them. though i get what others are saying about the black germany uniforms, it still looks pretty wicked awesome. anyway i was wondering what templates these were and if there is nike, puma, etc. as well

maehl.png

these might be the best world cup concepts ive seen. everything is working on all of them. though i get what others are saying about the black germany uniforms, it still looks pretty wicked awesome. anyway i was wondering what templates these were and if there is nike, puma, etc. as well

I posted all my templates in the Paint Templates post. I have Nike, Puma, Adidas, Umbro, and a whole host of other brands.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

I posted all my templates in the Paint Templates post. I have Nike, Puma, Adidas, Umbro, and a whole host of other brands.

i tried that, everything looked good but...it didnt seem like the site the templates are on is/was working right. i clicked on the link, it would take me to the site and then i couldnt get the template. i dont know if its just me but i cant get them right now but thanks for letting me know

maehl.png

When I saw this thread I had hoped I'd see you making something more original than reusing adidas templates, I'm not saying your designs are horrible, not by a long shot, just I was looking for something a bit different than adidas' own designs on different teams in different colours

My favourites so far have got to be the green German shirt and the Nigeria designs. Although the middle of pattern on the Nigeria shirts goes a little funny.

Archived