Discrimibattle Blackball Voting

Discrim

Which concept gets your vote?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the resumption of the ballgame, we have here a collection of rising stars here at Ebbets Field, all competing for the Jackie Robinson jersey, the newest trophy of the DiscrimiBattles. Second will be awarded the Kansas City Monarchs hat, and third will be given the Cuban X Giants hat

voting will be final Sunday night, 8:00 pm ct...come strong, and don't suck. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the ninth inning is upon us, and so now i shall announce the weiner :D

3rd Place: Cuban X Giants hatxgiantshat.gif

pittunited takes third here, his entry was teh Norfolk Black Tars

2nd Place: Kansas City Monarchs hatmonarchhat.gif

second goes to artvandelay, whose entry was a quite well done Baltimore Bears...

and now, First Place and the Jackie Robinson jersey...if you see silver, it's because i'd forgotten to grab the regular Dodgers script from the Homepage and that was all i had..., anyway, here we go....the winner is...Sabres7200!

congrats Sabes, and here ya go!robinsonjersey.gif

The Battles will take a one-week break and start up again next week. Til then, run with scissors :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Thanks to all who entered, all who voted, and especially to all who voted for me. :P I personally did not think I was going to win this, but rather thought it would be mainly a contest between artvandelay and pittunited. This is the first time I'm happy when someone called me a weiner. I'll put that Jackie jersey in my web files and put it in my sig soon. I'll see if I can defend my title next week. Come one come all!

Well done, congrats!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

2 votes? Damn, was my concept that bad?

Anyway, congrats to the winners. But I'll be back... buh-lee that!

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Miltown, it's not that your concept was bad. usually, it's that the concepts that get entered here are predominantly good to great quality.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived