NJ Devils 3rd jersey

NHL1016

It looks very boxy and cheap at the moment, neither does it really represent the Devils well. If they really had to choose an alt. i'd go with something really relevant to the old 'christmas' days. If anything here, get rid of the tan, make the sleve stripes much larger.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Green isn't in the Devils color scheme anymore, so you've basically created a faux-retro alternate jersey, a la Florida and Minnesota.

The cream looks terrible against those shades of red and green (it works for the Wild, but not here). The striping has no consistency from the shoulder stripe, to the sleeve stripes, to the body stripe.

Back to the drawing board, I'd say.

You took the Minnesota Wild color scheme, and made a bar-league jersey with a Devils logo on it.

Keep trying, my friend...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Green isn't in the Devils color scheme anymore, so you've basically created a faux-retro alternate jersey, a la Florida and Minnesota.

The cream looks terrible against those shades of red and green (it works for the Wild, but not here). The striping has no consistency from the shoulder stripe, to the sleeve stripes, to the body stripe.

Back to the drawing board, I'd say.

So? Im pretty sure faux-retro jerseys are the "in" (for lack of a better word) style right now. As for green not being in the Devils colour scheme anymore, did they not just wear a Red and Green jersey a couple months ago? Yeah it was just one night but if they wanted to they could make it a third.

I think its a good start but the striping inconsistency issue does need to be fixed. I like that you used cream instead of white, its something different which is the whole point of concepts isnt it?

Archived