Changes coming to Washington Capitals?

totc

Its been confirmed, white pants will NOT be seen. unfortunately. as a one time thing I wasnt opposed to it.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Those are the jerseys that the Caps should be wearing as they are head and shoulders better than what they are currently wearing. Heck the black, gold, and blue uniforms are superior to what the Caps are wearing currently. The only good thing about the Caps current uniforms are the colors and the return of the wordmark. I hate everything thing about the striping, the socks, that "W-chicken" logo, and especially the numbers.

I wonder if they would not create a "retro" jersey that looks like it was from the '40's that could be a HUGE seller and create a unique opportunity for other post expansion clubs that will play in future Winter Classics.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived