Home Run Derby 2010

cward

I like that they incorporated the "A", and it makes sense for the Home Run Derby - for a ball to be passing through the A, it'd have to be in the parking lot. The rest of the logo is pretty "meh", but I do like the "A".

Plus, I now realize how Angels red and State Farm red really don't go well together.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

• 8 months later...

that MLB logo REALLY bothers me. it'd be fine if the red and blue were switched..

Yeah, what were they thinking?

I guess the plan was to put it in the host team's colors and red is their primary, but it looks horrible that way. Switch them and looks good, plus will STILL be in the Angels' colors.

87Redskins.png

I like it. On an unrelated side not, the Angels should have both "Los Angeles" and "Anaheim" on separate road jerseys since they represent both cities apparently. Would be unique at least, and appease everyone. Or put "Anaheim" on an alternate home jersey, and "Los Angeles" on an alternate road jersey. Screw it, I'll make my own concept of it.

The shadows on the letters really muddy it up, and it would look a lot better with this year's gold rather than the silver.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived