National Baseball League

Pollock Creative

I'm new here and have a great passion for logos. I was browsing around on the first page alone, and I saw two personal sports leagues. This inspired me to create my own. I need some help on some of the team names and colors. If you guys could please take the time to list changes or suggestions in your post it would be greatly appreciated and help me create a better identity.

22ghzc.jpg

Dallas- Bandits, Armadillos

Colorado- Rush, Rockies, Carats

Chicago- Railers, Locomotives, Pigeons (lol)

Houston- Pumas, Buzzards

Detroit- Mustangs, Chill

Philly- Freedom, Crows

Washington- Federals, Democracy

Baltimore Blast is the name of the existing and quite successful indoor soccer team. Baltimore Bombers, Baltimore Battles,and a play on words... the Baltimore Huns. With Hun being a play on the Bawlamarese word "hon". "Hon...The Universal Name...Like Sir, Ms...interchangeable with any name"-From the "Lexicon of Bawlamarese"

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Nice to see a newcomer who takes time to create a presentable concept. The idea is cool, different.I like the facial definition, but I would maybe try and make it a bit more intimidating. The seam on the left looks kinda odd, I dont think its curving as much as it would. Nice start though, look forward to some updates, as well as just the whole series.

Naturaly, I cant wait for your Jacksonville concept.. It's going to be interesting to see how you do the snappin turtles logo with red, yellow, and orange.. I love the color combo, but the name may be hard..

bullssig.png

I would go with a different representation of a bomber. While your rendering of this is very good, for some reason it looks like a smiling fruit to me. Perhaps a WW2 bomber (the connection to Baltimore Bombers was that WW2 bombers were made there) or a WW2 aerial bomb. Another connection to Baltimore Bombers would be the line from the National Anthem. "Bombs bursting in air" but I am not sure how you would make that into a logo. But I am looking forward to seeing how this and the others progress.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I would go with a different representation of a bomber. While your rendering of this is very good, for some reason it looks like a smiling fruit to me. Perhaps a WW2 bomber (the connection to Baltimore Bombers was that WW2 bombers were made there) or a WW2 aerial bomb. Another connection to Baltimore Bombers would be the line from the National Anthem. "Bombs bursting in air" but I am not sure how you would make that into a logo. But I am looking forward to seeing how this and the others progress.

I'm saving a stealth bomber logo for the St. Louis Stealth.

22ghzc.jpg

Archived