Miami Heat Concept

LetsGoOakland9

haha ok a whole revamp it is with better quality (im still learning and im using paint) it is

and logodude i was being sarcastic, i know they already have an alternate

So you were being sarcastic about not knowing whether The Heat had an alternate jersey? Like in a funny way? Or what? I'm not following you. I was just answering your question, it seemed legitimate.

I was just kidding because in my Yankee concept and another one you got mad that there was an alternate.

Haha, no problem man, dont worry about it. Im actually not even a Yankees fan. I just wanted you to realize that the Yankees just arent one of those "flashy alternate jersey" teams.

i know they dont have an alternate but it was just a concept made for fun nothing i was gonna send to yankees pr

haha ok a whole revamp it is with better quality (im still learning and im using paint) it is

and logodude i was being sarcastic, i know they already have an alternate

So you were being sarcastic about not knowing whether The Heat had an alternate jersey? Like in a funny way? Or what? I'm not following you. I was just answering your question, it seemed legitimate.

I was just kidding because in my Yankee concept and another one you got mad that there was an alternate.

Haha, no problem man, dont worry about it. Im actually not even a Yankees fan. I just wanted you to realize that the Yankees just arent one of those "flashy alternate jersey" teams.

i know they dont have an alternate but it was just a concept made for fun nothing i was gonna send to yankees pr

Right, but addig an alterate jersey for the Yanks would be as rediculous as changing team colors to yellow and purple for the Bronx Bombers. The public won't go for it.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Honestly, girls?

Are we going to drag this argument into THIS thread as well?

I admit, I took part in the one prior to this, but seriously?

If you haven't noticed, this is pulling WAY off topic from the whole concept C&C that it was intended for.

WE know logodude has a thing with alternates with the Yankees and he happened to know of the 2 year rule with alternates in the NBA.

Enough b*tching already... :wacko:

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Look, I see what you guys are saying, and I respect it. I really do.

But, at the same time, these concepts need to be relatively believable. Im not saying that he has to keep the colors blue and white, or keep pinstripes, or even use the NY logo.

But alternates are mostly for teams looking to look more fashiobable or risque.

By all accounts the Yaknees are the most traditional organization in baseball, and perhaps, in the world. Their NY is iconic and known thrououtht the world. You can go to Africa, Asia, OCeania. They all know its the Yankees.

But concepts need to be believable. If you want to have an alternate, then fine. IF you want to make them wear rainbow wigs on the field, then fine. But I have friends who are DIEHARD Yankees fans and trust me, they dont want an alterante.

Alternates can makes teams steeped in tradition seem gaudy and overly fashionable.

Just my two cents from a guy who knows a LOT of fans of the Bronx Bombers.

But, at the same time, these concepts need to be relatively believable. Im not saying that he has to keep the colors blue and white, or keep pinstripes, or even use the NY logo.

By all accounts the Yaknees are the most traditional organization in baseball, and perhaps, in the world. Their NY is iconic and known thrououtht the world. You can go to Africa, Asia, OCeania. They all know its the Yankees.

But concepts need to be believable. If you want to have an alternate, then fine. IF you want to make them wear rainbow wigs on the field, then fine. But I have friends who are DIEHARD Yankees fans and trust me, they dont want an alterante.

Alternates can makes teams steeped in tradition seem gaudy and overly fashionable.

EVERYONE knows a lot of fans of the New York Yankees. They have far and away the biggest fanbase of any baseball team. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's, and clearly the guy doing the concept disagrees with it. If you don't like seeing the Yankees with an alternate, go make your own concept without one. For someone who's been a member for less than a month, you sure have a lot of attitude.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

SCREW. THE. YANKEES. ARGUMENT. This is a concept about the HEAT. Please please please please drop it! Nothing against you personally, but continuing this on into another thread is just unnecessary!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

EVERYONE knows a lot of fans of the New York Yankees. They have far and away the biggest fanbase of any baseball team. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's, and clearly the guy doing the concept disagrees with it. If you don't like seeing the Yankees with an alternate, go make your own concept without one. For someone who's been a member for less than a month, you sure have a lot of attitude.

OK, well the only problem with that is that I dont have any drawing software right now, so in the mean time Im trying to help these guys with their concepts.

Im sorry if I can put off an attitude some times. But I really want to help these folks out and sometimes I can be passionate about my opinions.

I understand that everyone has friends who are yanks fans -- but my friends are really hardcore, I have a friend who owns both home and road jerseys for like half the roster, and he actually buys and wears yankee PANTS. He is so against alternate jerseys for the Yanks that he told me he would refuse to buy one. I once suggested the alternate jersey idea and he actually got red with anger. Trust me, if you knew how passionate this guy was about the yanks, and about them not getting an alty, you'd be have the same beliefes i do about this whole thing.

SCREW. THE. YANKEES. ARGUMENT. This is a concept about the HEAT. Please please please please drop it! Nothing against you personally, but continuing this on into another thread is just unnecessary!

'Tis the way things tend to roll around here, bud. ;) Once the argument gets momentum it never stops

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived