Miami Heat Concept

LetsGoOakland9

If the Heat land the Big 3 of LeBron, Wade, and Bosh, they need a new look to go with the new era of Heat basketball, and an era of presumably many titles. Here's my first concept for the Heat. Tell me what you think of it and how you think I could make it better

Heat_Concept_Logo.jpg

Heat_Concept_Home.jpg

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae123/GS_Dubs/Heat_Concept_Scripts.jpg

Are alternates acceptable for the Heat logodude?

Interesting you mention the take off the alt Cavs jersey... I'm pretty sure Marquette has a similar style. Wade's alma mater. Now where is the Bosh connection to this style? just thought that was interesting.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Interesting you mention the take off the alt Cavs jersey... I'm pretty sure Marquette has a similar style. Wade's alma mater. Now where is the Bosh connection to this style? just thought that was interesting.

Wade never played in the current jerseys, but that is a nice connection you made.

117tdua.jpg

9id282.jpg

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I'm sorry, dude. This is done pretty poorly. The navies don't match up, and the quality is spotty at best. Also, the outlines on the script logos aren't the same thickness between "MIAMI" and "HEAT".

I'm trying to find something good to say about it, but I can't find anything. I think this may need a re-do from square one.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

haha ok a whole revamp it is with better quality (im still learning and im using paint) it is

and logodude i was being sarcastic, i know they already have an alternate

I would suggest looking into downloading Inkscape. It's a free, high-quality vector program that I use. It'll help a lot. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

haha ok a whole revamp it is with better quality (im still learning and im using paint) it is

So you were being sarcastic about not knowing whether The Heat had an alternate jersey? Like in a funny way? Or what? I'm not following you. I was just answering your question, it seemed legitimate.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

So you were being sarcastic about not knowing whether The Heat had an alternate jersey? Like in a funny way? Or what? I'm not following you. I was just answering your question, it seemed legitimate.

I was just kidding because in my Yankee concept and another one you got mad that there was an alternate.

I was just kidding because in my Yankee concept and another one you got mad that there was an alternate.

Haha, no problem man, dont worry about it. Im actually not even a Yankees fan. I just wanted you to realize that the Yankees just arent one of those "flashy alternate jersey" teams.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I like the progression you've made from version 1 to version 1.1/2. I agree with kbaker, you should definitely lesson the yellow, but I also understand where you're coming from with not wanting to just swap colors. Another thing I noticed is that on the away jersey, the number kind of blends in being black on another darker color. Maybe making it white may make it pop a bit more, IMO. Good work so far though!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Archived