St. Louis Blues 3rd Concept

the swed

I was playing around on how I could get their pre Edge design on an Edge template and the result became like this. Back are the straight sleeve stripes and hem stripe.

stlouisbluesthrowback3r.png

number and name fonts are their currents. C+C

Looks great, wish they would use something like this instead of the bizzare template they have now where the shoulders look like they're melting. You should definitly make a white version

The blue in the note is not either of the blues you use. Also just for the hell of it what would a white or yellow note look like on the blue jerseys.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

nice job for basing it off of what they previously had. gueman - no white or yellow notes ever (that's why we call them the bluenotes). i'd just go for solid pants, no stripes. wish they'd go back to the 98-07 jerseys - or to their originals with the current bluenote. something aside from the mess they have. at least it's not the diagonal clownsuits.

nice job for basing it off of what they previously had. gueman - no white or yellow notes ever (that's why we call them the bluenotes). i'd just go for solid pants, no stripes. wish they'd go back to the 98-07 jerseys - or to their originals with the current bluenote. something aside from the mess they have. at least it's not the diagonal clownsuits.

Well you call them the "blue notes" because that is what they always had.If they would have started with a yellow note you would have called them the yellow notes. It is a concept. I think the blue on blue looks like crap. Just because it has always been that way does not mean it is good. And yea I know the "St Louis Blues" is a music style and a song, and a blue note makes sense, but people do have a right to be creative. That is what this board it all about.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived