Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

Even with a 20-30% discount the Edge jerseys are still too expensive. Sportsk.com's prices are still cheaper even without a % discount gimmick.

River City has them at $169.99 until they are gone.

Even with a 20-30% discount the Edge jerseys are still too expensive. Sportsk.com's prices are still cheaper even without a % discount gimmick.

Not if you get them customized and qualify for 40% off.

Although I notice all three websites are really spotty about styles and sizes. Is some tiny cosmetic feature (like the inside tag or something) changing about the jerseys that would cause this?

I've gotten jerseys from both IceJerseys and River City and they both do good work. But shipping to the US takes forever from River City.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Not if you get them customized and qualify for 40% off.

Although I notice all three websites are really spotty about styles and sizes. Is some tiny cosmetic feature (like the inside tag or something) changing about the jerseys that would cause this?

I've gotten jerseys from both IceJerseys and River City and they both do good work. But shipping to the US takes forever from River City.

I second this. It took me two weeks to get my blank Edge. Happy nonetheless

mav23.gif

Archived