All-Star game broadcast graphics

mmejia

Anyone else think think they were looking at the Domino's logo when there were runners on 2nd and 3rd? I swear, at first glance, I thought they were selling ad time on the Fox box.. Same colors, too:

4797626335_537d095c05_z.jpg

I was watching old school...LowD and thought the same thing. They did it 4th weekend too.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I was watching old school...LowD and thought the same thing. They did it 4th weekend too.

That's not old school! Old school would be watching on a black and white television! :P

They were white stars in a red box. I wasn't getting any Domino's vibe from the graphics.

Some of you like to overreact to things.

Well, under the right circumstances it could very well look like circles instead of stars.

Just think, on a 27 inch Standard Definition television 20 feet away, it could be hard to decipher smaller objects.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Some of you like to overreact to things.

??

Where's the overreaction? I noticed something during a broadcast and posted it on this forum for discussion.

It's not like I threw a chair through my window and ordered Pizza Hut while throwing darts at a photo of Rupert Murdoch's face.

Archived