World Cup Redesign (Skiing, not Soccer)

skier14

These are real nice. As for a request, I'd like to see Canada. I'm sick of those yellow ones.

Funny you said that, if nobody was going to request, it was the one I was doing next.

#3 Canada:

As Josh mentions above, the yellow really needed to go. Canada has worn yellow as one of the primary colors on their suits for many years. Because of this, I don't think I could get rid of it completely; it does work well as an accent color, which is how I tried to use it in this concept. I wanted to clean up their suit, and get rid of their block design. I tried making a maple leaf out of the blocks, but it just didn't turn out right, so I lost it almost completely (other than the bottoms of the legs, I think it works well there).

CanadaRedesign.png

RockiesSig.png

THis is my favorite so far. Nice job cutting down on the gold, and blocks, but not eliminating them completely.

Thank you. Those are two aspects that I really didn't like, and I can see others didn't either.

Just wanted to add, if anybody has any requests to let me know.

Thanks

RockiesSig.png

For Canada, I'd like to see the maple leaf a bit larger and maybe tilted 15-20 degrees so it has a slightly more modern look. The first cut, which is a great improvement, reminds me a little of the symmetrical 60s (although obviously the web part isn't symmetrical).

Archived