Does the Team You Root for affect your health?

cameroncrazie07

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, settle down, Beavis. First off, I thought you said you were going to try to stop calling me a pompous ass in every post? Second, it's astonishingly inaccurate to say that I ever get a free pass, that nobody ever says a word, and that I go unchecked. What threads are you reading? There's almost always a backlash. I'll say it again...stop acting so butthurt over me.

Actually I prefer Butt-Head. I relate more to his character. I never said I was going to stop calling you a pompous ass. I said I'd try. Obviously, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. You're right, you don't go unchecked. I retract that statement. That aside, you said three things that all mean the same thing there. Would you say it was a "big huge giant?" :P

Finally, I'll stop bugging you if you'll stop trying to sound like a 19 year old by using the term "butthurt." You really need to step away from the slang. It just doesn't work for you. It makes you look typical and God knows that's the last thing you want.

My work is done here. :D

1. Yeah, but the correct quote invokes Beavis.

2. You can always get back on the horse, next post.

3. Thank you.

4. All three of those things came from a single post of yours, I was just re-using them to rebut your post.

5. I'll use whatever slang I want, bro-chacho.

6. I see you had the sense to edit what you said about getting me off my game.

Wow, settle down, Beavis. First off, I thought you said you were going to try to stop calling me a pompous ass in every post? Second, it's astonishingly inaccurate to say that I ever get a free pass, that nobody ever says a word, and that I go unchecked. What threads are you reading? There's almost always a backlash. I'll say it again...stop acting so butthurt over me.

Actually I prefer Butt-Head. I relate more to his character. I never said I was going to stop calling you a pompous ass. I said I'd try. Obviously, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. You're right, you don't go unchecked. I retract that statement. That aside, you said three things that all mean the same thing there. Would you say it was a "big huge giant?" :P

Finally, I'll stop bugging you if you'll stop trying to sound like a 19 year old by using the term "butthurt." You really need to step away from the slang. It just doesn't work for you. It makes you look typical and God knows that's the last thing you want.

My work is done here. I knocked you off your game. :D

3. Thank you.

4. All three of those things came from a single post of yours, I was just re-using them to rebut your post.

1. I'm not the Beavis and Butt-Head expert you are. To be honest, the fact that you know something about Beavis and Butt-Head is pretty cool. I would have never expected it from you.

2. Don't tempt me.

3. You're welcome. When I'm wrong I admit it. You should try it sometime.

4. Single post not single sentence. There's a difference.

5. Fair enough. You can rest assured that I'll be the last person who cares if you look stupid.

6. I was trying to be nice to you. But since you brought it up I went back and added it in.

Now in the interest of others I think we should take your earlier advice and move this to PMs if you want to continue it. We've gotten boring.

"Bro-chacho?"

BB52Big.jpg

3. Thank you.

1. I'm not the Beavis and Butt-Head expert you are. To be honest, the fact that you know something about Beavis and Butt-Head is pretty cool. I would have never expected it from you.

2. Don't tempt me.

5. Fair enough. You can rest assured that I'll be the last person who cares if you look stupid.

6. I was trying to be nice to you. But since you brought it up I went back and added it in.

Now in the interest of others I think we should take your earlier advice and move this to PMs if you want to continue it. We've gotten boring.

"Bro-chacho?"

1. I'm a 90's kid.

6. I found it mind-boggling, that you said it in the first place. What could you possibly mean? You know I'm going to be right back in the saddle, the very next issue that piques my interest. And it's clear that I'm totally in your head, that I own a large chunk of your attention here at CCSLC. You can't stop name-calling, or responding to almost everything I post. That's an indisputable indication that I'm winning.

...Only two out of the six I cared to reply to, this time around. And even better than PM, how 'bout you just nip this broken record in the bud, by skipping the "pompous ass" bit, from now on?

/Done? Done.

3. Thank you.

2. Don't tempt me.

"Bro-chacho?"

1. I'm a 90's kid.

6. I found it mind-boggling, that you said it in the first place. What could you possibly mean? You know I'm going to be right back in the saddle, the very next issue that piques my interest. And it's clear that I'm totally in your head, that I own a large chunk of your attention here at CCSLC. You can't stop name-calling, or responding to almost everything I post. That's an indisputable indication that I'm winning.

...Only two out of the six I cared to reply to, this time around. And even better than PM, how 'bout you just nip this broken record in the bud, by skipping the "pompous ass" bit, from now on?

/Done? Done.

I think the only "name" I've called you is "pompous ass." I'm not going to go back and look.

No one "wins" these things.

It's over.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived