NFL Preview- AFC North

Peyton66

This is my opinion on how the AFC North will shape up next year-

1. Cincinatti Bengals (12-4)(5-1 division record)

This team won the division last year, but fell to New York in the Wild Card.

With the signing of Antonio Bryant and Terrell Owens, Carson Palmer has the weapons to become a great QB once again.

If Owens can keep his act together, and produce atleast 10 Touchdowns, then this team can do some great things in the post season.

2. Baltimore Ravens (11-5) (4-2 division record)

The Ravens reached the AFC Championship game in 2008, falling to the Pittsburgh Steelers. In 2009, Baltimore gained a wild card birth.

They easily defeated the New England Patriots in the Wild Card, but fell to the Indianapolis Colts in the divisional round.

With the addition of Carlos Dansby, this team can definatly improve and be a contender, Only major qouestion i hsve for this team is

can Joe Flacco be consistent throughout the season? when the team started 3-0, Joe Flacco was playing great ball, but in the latter half, he struggled. Though they reached the playoffs, he struggled against Indy. If Flacco can be consistent, this team will win atleast 11 games.

3.Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) (2-4 division record)

The Steelers won Super Bowl XLIII in 2008, but played poor football last year, falling to 9-7.

This team has a big problem to begin this season, QB Ben Roethlisberger is suspened for the next to 4-6 or even 8 games. They have inexperienced QB backups.I believe the team will only win 2 games under the suspension, and they will have too big of a hole to climb out of. The team has proven to struggle after winning a title.

4. Cleveland Browns (5-11) (0-6 division records)

The Browns went 5-11 last year, starting out 1-11. Though this team won its last 4 games, i dont think theyve done enough in the offseason to become contenders. Mike Holmgren, former Packers and Seahawks head coach, won Super Bowl XXXI in Green Bay, has been named GM. But they signed former Carolona Panthers QB Jake Delhomme, who has come off one of his worst ever seasons. I think hes not the solution. This team needs more playmakers if they want to contend in the AFC North.

sig11.png

Tennessee Titans (0-0) Next game- Vs Oakland Raiders (0-0)

Hey Peyton, can you imitate your avatar in real life?

Thanks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey Peyton, can you imitate your avatar in real life?

Thanks.

According to him, he already has.

Shocking news from Fox 17 news in middle tennessee-

13 year old found dead in home. Cause of death- suicide

Police traced through family computer to find any sort of evidence.

They found out the 13 year old had an account on this site.

The name of the account was "Tanner1997"

My God. This is tragic. Moment of silence for the fallen boy.

his account info doesnt say much.

he was born on may 16th, 1997 and now, died on july 29th, 2010.

Rest In Peace Tanner

He should change his screen name to Lazurus or Rasputin.

BB52Big.jpg

I vote for the Debauched One.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived