My WWE logo

Markmansion

Sorry I didn't know if I should start my own thread or if I should have posted this in the "New WWE Logo?" thread that was already there. I figured that threat was about discussion of the supposed new logo and not a place for one's personal concept. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Here are a couple of logos I made. They aren't to complex just simple logos, some more simpler than the others.

This one is kind of a modernized version of the scratch logo without the "scratch" and and actual E.

WWE-Modern.jpg

Here is the same kind of logo but with a marker look.

WWE-Marker.jpg

Paint look

WWE-Paint.jpg

Okay, YES, this did take me a total of one minute and 12 seconds but I primarily did this to try to get the letters "WWE" into a logo that didn't look long or stretched out like a credit card or candy bar. The result was a "W" shape.

WWE-W-shape.jpg

This one isn't all that original. I basically took my W shape logo and used the underscore from the WWE Bottom Line logo and reversed it. However I thought the underscore was such a cool design I thought it shouldn't be wasted.

WWE-Bottomline-Inspired.jpg

WWE-Modern.jpg

The underline on these ones looks good, but your font is extremely generic. Try using this as a basis, and expand on it.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

k this should be in the concepts thread for one...

and 2... they really arent that good... while I see what you are going for they are very generic... you are using their current look with a boring font.. sorry but its the truth... and im moving this topic

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived