Rbk Edge

JackFr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your alt is actually cool-looking and out-of-the-box, but how would the template work with a name like 'ALFREDSSON'? It'd either be off-centre or cover up your stripe.

p.s. please god, change the number font. It is one of the many things I hate about the current jerseys. It's the pansiest-looking font in the history of time. You may as well put flowers and sparkles all over the jersey with those numbers.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

SENATORS UPDATE ONE:

I darkened the red to match the logos. Other than that the jerseys remain the same. I created a black third as well. The aim was to be out there while maintaining the class that I believe should go along with a name like Senators. Some of you may not like it, but I do. JSYK, the letters on the back have an invisible black outline for longer names.

sens-2.png

Lose the Gold Outline on the numbers, Black would work much better, same with the Collar on the Home. Also you might want to swap the Black with Red on the away since Red is the home colour. Besides those minor gripes the concept looks great. Simple, Classy and a definite improvement over the mess currently worn by the team.

#3) Florida Panthers

The Florida Panthers Rbk Edge jersey was not well received mostly due to the piping and half-stripe. What I use here eliminates both in favour of a traditional pattern. I maintained the colours (Red, Yellow, Navy, and White) because I think that they present the tropical idea very well. I also maintained the jersey colour schemes. I replaced the Panthers logo with the simpler Panther head in circle logo. The third jersey isn't final; if a less traditional option is wanted, then I'll try to create one.

panthers1.png

C&C, as I have throughout the series, I will update.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

I'm sorry if you meant to do this, but why aren't there numbers on the backs of the jerseys? Also, you shouldn't have a third jersey that has the exact same logo and striping patterns as the home/away. You should be creative and change the logo for the third jersey and spruce up the striping pattern.

Punch9

Much much better. I like the striping pattern on the alt, and the red outline on the blue jersey.

I even like the fact that the logos are enormous, which actually somehow suits the Panthers. Makes the cat look like it's leaping off the waist stripes.

Three notes, though:

#1) The area near the tail of the panther on the blue jersey needs to be filled in blue instead of white.

#2) You need sleeve numbers.

#3) The third jersey needs a shoulder logo to fill up some blank space.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

4.) Vancouver Canucks

The blue and green is the best scheme in the NHL and I wanted to use it properly. Johnny Canuck gets the call up to primary while we wave goodbye to the orca. The template is the third jersey, which is IMO perfect except the crest. This jersey is in the hopes that now that the Canucks are a powerhouse team they can have an iconic identity.

canucks.png

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

nice update on the Canucks. That's pretty much what it should be. One note, across the board, your logos are just a little too big. Not much, but if they were on an actual sweater, they'd look huge. Not something worth changing in the past ones, but something to note for the future.

Also, I know this is way behind, but if you get stuck anywhere, or have some extra time, I'd love to see your Senators Third modeled on a player. I like it, it's wildly different but doesn't feel blasphemous like the RBK edge changes. Keep up the good work, I'm really hoping you go through with the entire series

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived