Discrimitalkin...4/20/04

Discrim

http://michael.vick.swellserver.com/news/t...nnouncement.php

i feel like i got a letter from Santa, only to open it and read, "You're a SUCKER!!!" and this managed to fool a few radio shows...so, when's the press conference gonna be? guess i learned something...click first :D

in other news, Le Club de Hockey overcame Alexei Kovalev's lame attempt at taking a dive in Game 4 against the Bruins, defeating their eternal rivals 2-0 in Game 7 last night. Congrats, Habs, you now get...the Tampa Bay Lightning. and Kovalev...you get the 'Luckiest Man in Round 1' award for your team overcoming your stupidity. This is probably gonna be like that Baron Davis deal from two years ago (his shot should have counted, the ref waved it off although the clock was running)-i'll be the damn near the only person who remembers it.

speaking of hockey, raise your hand if you've heard of Eastside Hockey Manager, EHM for short. had it for a while, and i liked it. however, it runs somewhat slowly for my tastes, so that combined with the hard drive being short on memory forced my hand in removing it. basically, if you ever played one of the soccer management games, this is the best the hockey world has to offer (which is not a whole lot, sadly). you manage both the NHL team and its AHL farm team, and you're able to send your scouts all over, check out the latest league transactions and trade rumors....basically you can do a whole lot. you never played? check it out, it's free at fhockey.com

and i leave with this question...who the hell would steal a garbage can? :therock:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

and i leave with this question...who the hell would steal a garbage can? :therock:

Oscar the Grouch.......man i can't say that name anymore without thinking of the Chapelle bit on one of his specials.......

"Of course i'm a grouch, i live in a garbage can BITCH" or something like that.

:blink: Interesting you should mention this... today the garbage men took one of our garbage cans. They dumped it all in the truck, and must've decided that despite the similarities between the rest of the cans and this one, it must be garbage, and dumped it into the truck as well.

That earns a solid 229031_nonono.GIF229031_nonono.GIF229031_nonono.GIF / 4 on the Head-Shake scale.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived