High School Football Concepts

LetsGoOakland9

Here are two football concepts I did for two local high schools. Here's a look at each of their current jerseys. They play color vs. color for the annual meeting between the cross town rivals, the Almond Bowl.

First is the Pleasant Valley Vikings. The #12 is for former PV quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

PV_Concept_Home.jpg

PV_Concept_Away.jpg

Second is the Chico High Panthers. The jersey is for Cleveland Browns QB and former CHS Panther Brett Ratliff.

CHS_Concept_Home.jpg

CHS_Concept_Away.jpg

The logo on the back of the helmet is inspired by the #4 in the nation Grant Pacers of Sacramento, CA. Watching their game on ESPN2 Friday night I really liked the logo on the back of the helmet.

C&C is appreciated on both.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP.

The bar across the back of the Pleasant Valley jersey just seems WAY too tacky for me. I can understand it being something traditional they've had or something, but if that was something you thought up of, I'd axe it ASAP. Everything else is alright, just a little bland.

The Chico High concept is pretty refreshing from the uniforms in the pic. Though something about the Away concept really irks me. It, too, seems generic.

But, they're both upgrades from the pic, certainly. Just need a bit more touch-up is all.

BUMP.

The bar across the back of the Pleasant Valley jersey just seems WAY too tacky for me. I can understand it being something traditional they've had or something, but if that was something you thought up of, I'd axe it ASAP. Everything else is alright, just a little bland.

The Chico High concept is pretty refreshing from the uniforms in the pic. Though something about the Away concept really irks me. It, too, seems generic.

But, they're both upgrades from the pic, certainly. Just need a bit more touch-up is all.

agree

maehl.png

here's another PV concept i made at the same time as the other one, but I decided to post the more modern design.

PV_Concept2_Home.jpg

PV_Concept2_Away.jpg

Much better, though I'm not quite feeling the white helmet. I'd suggest keeping the blue one just so the horn pops out more. Besides, we don't want another Penn State look-alike. XD

• 3 years later...

Here is your Kennewick Lions concept. I know high school teams don't generally wear NFL-style socks, but for this concept it looks much better than regular socks.

KHS_Home.jpg

KHS_Away.jpg

Pretty Cool, but Kennewick will never do away with the Lion Logo.

Nice to hear your critique, but no reason to bump a post from 2010. We tend not to like that around here.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived