MLB Jerseys by KevinMets

kevinmets

marlins.jpg

I keep hearing the 2012 Miami Marlins are getting a color redesign involving orange? I think orange looks bad with their current shade of teal, so I darkened it. Also tried starting a Miami script for the road unis but I got frustrated/lazy and gave up.

love the home ones, but not sure about the drop shadow

I agree with Pluto. The drop-shadow is definitely unnecessary. The orange alternate cap also seems excessive. The solid green cap would match that uniform far, far better. I love the new colour scheme, though!

Twins: I like this. The purple and yellow seems very odd for the Twins, but I think it is something that could really grow on me.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marlins.jpg

I keep hearing the 2012 Miami Marlins are getting a color redesign involving orange? I think orange looks bad with their current shade of teal, so I darkened it. Also tried starting a Miami script for the road unis but I got frustrated/lazy and gave up.

love the home ones, but not sure about the drop shadow

I agree with Pluto. The drop-shadow is definitely unnecessary. The orange alternate cap also seems excessive. The solid green cap would match that uniform far, far better. I love the new colour scheme, though!

Twins: I like this. The purple and yellow seems very odd for the Twins, but I think it is something that could really grow on me.

It looks orange to me :/

Waaaay too much sleeve stripe on the Athletics set. They're too thick, there are too many, etc. They'd go halfway from the sleeve bottom to the shoulder...

Also, as has been stated already, the two logos on the front really don't work. You can use the white elephant, but put it where the 'A' is and leave the other side blank. Maaaybe put a number there, but definitely not a second logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

rockies.jpg

Color scheme is based on mountains & sky. In retrospect I probably would have made either the brown brighter or the blue less bright, I think there's too much contrast now. But I didn't save a high-res version of the file so I'm leaving it.

i dont think these two colors complement each other that well, but i like the idea of doing colors that represent the mountain and sky

lose the elephant and "a". you can do both, just way too much. please do one or the other and itll look solid!

for the marlins, put the city name on the road jersey instead of Marlins...

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

not feeling the three color hats

I wanted their color scheme to be America's red WHITE and blue, wanted to use more white as a main color rather than an outline/accent color.

To everyone - thank you for your feedback! More coming soon!

I guess if any team was gonna do a three color hat, it would be the Nationals, but that should be the one and only.

Archived