2010 NFL Uniform Combos

tohasbo

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to pose this question buuuuut, does anyone have any idea why the Chiefs haven't worn their red pants on the road?

They've been going snowflake on us and I don't think I can take it anymore.

At the beginning of the year I was relieved to see that the red pants uni was listed as the road uni and the all white was listed as an alternate, but unfortunately I haven't seen them yet. I know that the all white look was Lamar Hunt's favorite, but it looks awful to me, like a woman in white gloves eating a ketchup popsicle.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to pose this question buuuuut, does anyone have any idea why the Chiefs haven't worn their red pants on the road?

They've been going snowflake on us and I don't think I can take it anymore.

At the beginning of the year I was relieved to see that the red pants uni was listed as the road uni and the all white was listed as an alternate, but unfortunately I haven't seen them yet. I know that the all white look was Lamar Hunt's favorite, but it looks awful to me, like a woman in white gloves eating a ketchup popsicle.

I think I read somewhere Todd Haley likes the all-white look on the road, or rather, he hates the red pants. Last year, their wore the white jerseys on the road 5 times, 2 with red pants and 3 with white pants. They lost both games with the red pants but won 2 of 3 with the white. So it could also be the players. I know most NFL players like sticking with a uni as long as they keep winning. But...

Now that the Chiefs have lost 3 straight road games in the all-white, we'll see the white-on-red this week at Denver? Who knows. The wore white/white for last year's matchup at Mile High, so would a better response have been I don't have a clear answer for you?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I think I read somewhere Todd Haley likes the all-white look on the road, or rather, he hates the red pants. Last year, their wore the white jerseys on the road 5 times, 2 with red pants and 3 with white pants. They lost both games with the red pants but won 2 of 3 with the white. So it could also be the players. I know most NFL players like sticking with a uni as long as they keep winning. But...

Now that the Chiefs have lost 3 straight road games in the all-white, we'll see the white-on-red this week at Denver? Who knows. The wore white/white for last year's matchup at Mile High, so would a better response have been I don't have a clear answer for you?

Thanks! I hadn't heard anything about it so I really appreciate hearing that bit about Haley. I had kinda thought that Clark Hunt was trying to pay tribute to his dad in other way. It could be a combination of things. I was thinking that after the big win in Denver wearing all-white they might have wanted to roll with it. Then they win at Cleveland, compete in Indy and played good enough to win in Houston. Those losses had a lot of positives for the Chiefs. I really hope that after the bitter loss in an ugly ugly game to the Raiders they would want to change things up, but alas, I'm sure they will be out there looking like a tasteless prom date with a white tux and a red top hat.(no offense intended to anyone who may have worn a white tux and/or red top hat to prom)

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Thanks! I hadn't heard anything about it so I really appreciate hearing that bit about Haley. I had kinda thought that Clark Hunt was trying to pay tribute to his dad in other way. It could be a combination of things. I was thinking that after the big win in Denver wearing all-white they might have wanted to roll with it. Then they win at Cleveland, compete in Indy and played good enough to win in Houston. Those losses had a lot of positives for the Chiefs. I really hope that after the bitter loss in an ugly ugly game to the Raiders they would want to change things up, but alas, I'm sure they will be out there looking like a tasteless prom date with a white tux and a red top hat.(no offense intended to anyone who may have worn a white tux and/or red top hat to prom)

Well there ya go, white/white at Denver, just like last year. They're home this week, but maybe we'll see them pop up at Seattle, San Diego or St. Louis. Maybe they'll bust out the reds for the two inter-conference road games. I def. prefer the road uni to have the red pants for the Chiefs.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived