New Mizzou basketball uniforms

McCall

scaled_php.jpg

It was probably about time for a change. Can't tell if it's like the Oklahoma SOD design or not. The picture doesn't give too much away except that it's obviously SOD. Also can't tell if it's the same shade of "mustard" gold they've been using in basketball or more of a vegas gold. It's just not as clear in this pic and there's limited gold on the jersey. I'd assume it's the former, but we'll have to wait and see. All in all, as a die-hard Zou fan, I'd definately say it's a positive switch. The old ones had reached their shelf life and it was time for a change.

I thought there was a rule in the NCAA that the supplier's logo isn't allowed to be on the uniform tops, just the shorts (in this case, Nike's swoosh.)

Did the rule change, or is this not a jersey to be worn on the court?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Those armholes look really large for the SOD cut. SODs look more like sleeveless tees while this looks more like a basketball jersey cut, at least to me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I thought there was a rule in the NCAA that the supplier's logo isn't allowed to be on the uniform tops, just the shorts (in this case, Nike's swoosh.)

Did the rule change, or is this not a jersey to be worn on the court?

Maybe this is a prototype or just for the unveiling? It could be a replica jersey too. But if this is what they switch too, I think it's a positive change. Could use some more gold, but still looks good.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived