NCAA Football Concepts

bohob

• 2 weeks later...

OK, here's a new set. North Carolina. I didn't change the logo set, since there wasn't a need. The uniforms, however, a very different. I've incorporated the argyle pattern into the design, with the dot pattern from the argyle also used as stitching. There are options for a light blue and a white helmet, which could be used interchangeably. No fauxback this time, as the navy jersey is paired with navy or white pants. C&C please.

tarheels_id.jpg

tarheels_fb_home.jpg

tarheels_fb_away.jpg

tarheels_fb_alt.jpg

Love the UNC redesign!

Where do you guys get your templates? Did you create this one yourself?

I am looking for a simple front/back/side with Revo helmet as an AI file if anyone knows of a link and would like to share. I searched so many threads and most links no longer work, etc. or say they go to an AI file, but it ends up being a flat png, jpg, etc.

Sorry to be a noob. :)

The general layout template is mine, as well as the football uniforms with the front and back. The action template is Buc's. Try searching "Action Templates".

Thanks, I'll try to search again.

I logged onto your site and love your NFL re-designs!!!!

Exactly what I'd like to see many teams like the Falcons, Eagles, Pats, Bills, etc do. Mix up some clean/classic old school themes with their modern logos. Very nice work! Hopefully Nike will bring some more of the throwback looks to the NFL.

Archived