paint football

lenardo

ive been trying to use inkscape because it looks so much more professional, but...i frankly dont have the patience to learn it. so i stuck with paint and made a few templates for it. and now, im starting up the nike pro college football thread again beginning with a bg concept. the helmets will be up later on

Primary home and away

bgproco2.png

nike pro combat(one game only)

bgprocoayziggy2.png

equipment and details

bgprocoacc2.png

maehl.png

I'm sorry, but you did not make the uniform templates like you claim. Those procombat templates were created by andrewharrington, and made compatible for paint by myself.

oh sorry, i was not talking about the uniform templates i was talking about the glove, cleats, and helmet ones i made. you will see the helmet one soon but the actually uniform ones i thank boh of you for

maehl.png

I'm sorry, but you did not make the uniform templates like you claim. Those procombat templates were created by andrewharrington, and made compatible for paint by myself.

oh sorry, i was not talking about the uniform templates i was talking about the glove, cleats, and helmet ones i made. you will see the helmet one soon but the actually uniform ones i thank boh of you for

It's no problem, I wasn't trying to be a :censored: about it. I like the templates you made and I'm looking forward to your helmet template.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

It's no problem, I wasn't trying to be a :censored: about it. I like the templates you made and I'm looking forward to your helmet template.

well here are the helmets

home/away primary

bghelmet.png

bghelmet2.png

nike pro

bghelmet3.png

maehl.png

well i guess i am making a pretty big bump here and will be moving on to other things. this thread will now not only have occasional uniform concepts but action and other templates i make for paint as well. i know many paint users are switching to programs like inkscape, but i for one like using paint and want to make as many templates for it as possible. so anyway here is the first action template ive made, based off of lamichael james

actiontemp1blank.png

C&C please

maehl.png

Not bad, I think it's a pretty good template for paint. Are you posting it for free use or just strictly as a concept?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Not bad, I think it's a pretty good template for paint. Are you posting it for free use or just strictly as a concept?

anyone can use it if they want, thats what it is intended for but i dont know if it will work just off this page. i can try to email the file to you if you want to use it

I'm not a huge fan of the half paint half real templates

i can also make full "painterized" ones as well

maehl.png

I have a question about paint. When I color something if two colors are close in color and I use the fill tool paint makes them the new color. Is there anyway I can make paint more specific on which colors it fills in?

i dont seem to have that problem, all i can say is if the two different colors are even slightly different, they should be filled in individually. i sometimes cant tell to shades of black from eachother but when i fill one side it turns just that shade a different color. i dont know if that made sense but i tried as best as i can

The action template looks really cool man, I would suggest painterizing the gloves and ball too though just because it looks kind of weird half and half. But it looks great other then that.

actiontemp1blankfullpaint.png

and...done

maehl.png

Archived