Suns Concept

drknox5

No problems with dropping gray, though I think it makes the Suns look unique... though a purple and orange color scheme will do that anyway.

I just see a few issues with your execution here. The front collar on both the home and road goes from 2 colors to 1 when it hits the back. I'd imagine that would look awkward on the court. I also don't know about the purple "patches" up by the collar on the home white and vice versa on the road purple. The random purple splotch on the home pants + the 2 different colors of striping on the shorts don't work for me either.

Maybe work on those issues a bit and the wordmark, too - it comes off very NCAA right now. I see what you're doing with the jersey piping, maybe fill the entire side area for the home jersey to be purple, echoing how the Suns' home look now, and then using the white where gray urrently is on their road. I hope I explained that okay.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I took some of the suggestions and added a sun trim on the shorts and around the armholes to make it more unique. I also fixed the collar and changed the text and number colors. Let me know what you think.

suns3.png

suns4.png

mavsig.pngrangerflag.pngcowboyssig.png

I don't like the gray they use currently either. I really liked your first attempt, except for that little bit of purple surrounding the sun on the white shorts. I really like your second try at the shorts, but, I'm afraid that the suns on the jersey look a little like out-of-control, orange, armpit hair. Could be just me. Good work on the rest though!

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

I don't like the gray they use currently either. I really liked your first attempt, except for that little bit of purple surrounding the sun on the white shorts. I really like your second try at the shorts, but, I'm afraid that the suns on the jersey look a little like out-of-control, orange, armpit hair. Could be just me. Good work on the rest though!

Seconded. The sunbursts under the arms could absolutely be board fodder for years to come if the Suns ever wore them. I love the shorts though, totally on board there. Keep woking on the actual jerseys, fixing the collar alone helped!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I'm afraid that the suns on the jersey look a little like out-of-control, orange, armpit hair.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw them, too.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

I like it, but the short sides look a little too busy to me. I mean when I just glance at the uniform, my eyes are immediately taken to the suns on the shorts (because of the rays I think). I feel like there might be a better way to make the uniform more balanced. I think this could be solved by adding a neck logo, on both front and back.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived