Need hat survey participants.

zephyr

we usually do the CAMEX - college bookstore show, ISPO - international sports show, and MAGIC - fashion show. (plus a bunch of random other smaller ones) We used to do the tailgate show but it is too small now. Not enough of our accounts come, However, we do have a suite at the hotel

where we make appointments and show our line. when it gets closer let me know and ill see if we can get you a time to come up eat some snacks, watch sports, and check out our hatwall.

Taking the survey now. Have worked for a locally owned sports retailer that has stocked your product for as long as I've been there (10 years). Although the fashion hat business has dropped drastically in our area(South Bend, Indiana), I hope the trend changes. I own more of your hats then my wife wishes haha. Are you guys going to be at The Sports Licensing and Tailgate show in Vegas this January? I go every year, hoping to find something new and unique that our customers can't live without.

Keep up the good work

Jeremy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a flat billed Alabama hat that was zephyr. I love the colors, White hat, crimson A and bill but I hate how it fits and looks compared to New Era hats, I fill like I'm wearing one of those box Pirate hats, plus I ordered the size that I wear for all of my New Era hats, and this one is a little bit too big. Since then, I have bought the Pro Combat Nike flex hat and it is the best hat I've ever had, it fits anyone, its comfortable, it has a flat bill, and I really like it. But the Zephyr hat serves as a nice decoration to the dashboard in my truck.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

How long ago did you get the hat?

I bought a flat billed Alabama hat that was zephyr. I love the colors, White hat, crimson A and bill but I hate how it fits and looks compared to New Era hats, I fill like I'm wearing one of those box Pirate hats, plus I ordered the size that I wear for all of my New Era hats, and this one is a little bit too big. Since then, I have bought the Pro Combat Nike flex hat and it is the best hat I've ever had, it fits anyone, its comfortable, it has a flat bill, and I really like it. But the Zephyr hat serves as a nice decoration to the dashboard in my truck.

Yep, that survey code along with the 30% off was a killer deal for both of us, good for you hard on us! ..(haha).. TODAY is the cybermonday deal and its 25% off and with the coupond code you and anyone else can steal hats cheap as well.

The deal is only good for 4 more hours, but HatMonster has a 30% off any hat deal. Then combine it with the coupon code, and wham, cheap great hat. I got a $24.99 for $12.49.

to be honest i have no clue the shipping to canada. ill have to talk to our distribution manager. my rule is i wear anything that looks good except my teams most hated rivals!

Did the survey....crappy I seem to have missed the sale goodness. How much is shipping to canada roughly?

Checked out the site....lotsa nice hats. Makes me wish I supported a college team (or didn't have a rule against wearing gear for teams I don't root for.)

to be honest i have no clue the shipping to canada. ill have to talk to our distribution manager. my rule is i wear anything that looks good except my teams most hated rivals!

Did the survey....crappy I seem to have missed the sale goodness. How much is shipping to canada roughly?

Checked out the site....lotsa nice hats. Makes me wish I supported a college team (or didn't have a rule against wearing gear for teams I don't root for.)

Well - if i decide to break the rule it'd be for that south dakota coyotes werewolf looking "fadeout" hat....

I'll echo the earlier post about frustration with hat sizes and stretch fits in particular.... I have a fairly massive head apparently aswell (7 5/8 or even 3/4) and my several-years-old all-black cincinnati reds 3930 BP XL stretch fit is the only perfectly fitting hat I own.... Do the zephyr stretch-fits tend to run large-ish? All my recent online hat buys have been kinda dissapointing in there lack of a nice fit/shape.

I saw you guys made some hats for the UMD Bulldogs! The only problem I have is I'm not a fan of the colors on the flat billed one :/...is there anyway there could be a change in colors at all? A long shot I know but I figured there would be no harm in asking :)

sorry about that, one of our IT people accidentally changed it to 5% off instead of $5 when fixing something else. it should work now.

i think the hat has to be over 10$ though.

David, any insight onto why my coupon from the survey isn't taking off 5 bucks? Is it actually 5% off?

Archived