Need hat survey participants.

zephyr

We at Zephyr are always trying to make the best hats for you- the most styling hat buyers in the world.

We need your help! Please fill out this short survey and help us stay on top of the Hat game! There is a coupon once it completed for $ off any purchases at hatmonster.com. Use of this coupon will also give you a chance of getting some sweet free stuff along with your order. Fill er out! thanks!

-Zephyr

https://byu.qualtric...bKMca7UBeEHvJdO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We at Zephyr are always trying to make the best hats for you- the most styling hat buyers in the world.

We need your help! Please fill out this short survey and help us stay on top of the Hat game! There is a coupon once it completed for $ off any purchases at hatmonster.com. Use of this coupon will also give you a chance of getting some sweet free stuff along with your order. Fill er out! thanks!

-Zephyr

Love your college hockey hats.

me too. one of our first hats was a fitted gopher hockey hat in '93. sold zillions of em.

-Zephyr

Love your college hockey hats.

thanks. im guessing it was a texas hat?!

Not trying to patronize you here, but I bought a Zephyr hat about 5 years ago, and it's in as good of shape now as it was then, and just as comfortable.

You truly get more bang for your buck with your hats.

I filled out the survey, but was never asked for my e-mail address to receive the coupon.

I own 2 Zephyr hats, and am very satisfied with both. I have an old Phoenix Coyotes X-Line fitted which still gets plenty of wear, and a Gary Southshore Railcats stretch-fit cap which is incredibly comfortable and well-made, with a nice mid-height crown and curved bill. Keep up the quality work.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Great, thanks. the coupon code is Zsurvey (case sensitive). it gives anyone $5 off any hat over $10 at hatmonster.com until dec 10th.

I filled out the survey, but was never asked for my e-mail address to receive the coupon.

I own 2 Zephyr hats, and am very satisfied with both. I have an old Phoenix Coyotes X-Line fitted which still gets plenty of wear, and a Gary Southshore Railcats stretch-fit cap which is incredibly comfortable and well-made, with a nice mid-height crown and curved bill. Keep up the quality work.

David, just wanted to let you know that I got my package last week, and was really impressed. It's been too long to pinpoint exactly what it was before I didn't care for (a good 9-10 years), but these new hats are some of the most comfortable that I own. The wool blend breathes easier but doesn't feel cheap, and I really like the way it fits. Definitely wanted to thank you, and to let you know that I have been converted into a customer.

Thanks alot! its nice to know the hat made its way all the way there!

David, just wanted to let you know that I got my package last week, and was really impressed. It's been too long to pinpoint exactly what it was before I didn't care for (a good 9-10 years), but these new hats are some of the most comfortable that I own. The wool blend breathes easier but doesn't feel cheap, and I really like the way it fits. Definitely wanted to thank you, and to let you know that I have been converted into a customer.

depends what you mean by customizable. we build our hats in china so we cant quite just sew one up for you.

you can check out our collaboration examples on zhats.com.

Will you allow customers to purchase customizable hats through hatmonster.com?

Archived