NFL teams on NBA jerseys

YessSir32

Don't want to come off as a jerk here but...did you even listen to what I said?

You don't have to always just paint by the numbers. I think you'll find it far more satisfying if you create your own design and end up with something your happy with. Do that and also clean up your wordmarks and numbers...and these might not be too bad!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Don't want to come off as a jerk here but...did you even listen to what I said?

You don't have to always just paint by the numbers. I think you'll find it far more satisfying if you create your own design and end up with something your happy with. Do that and also clean up your wordmarks and numbers...and these might not be too bad!

I did listen to what you said, but the point of this was to use NFL looks on a NBA jersey not to make a whole new design. I'm not that skilled

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

you have some cool ideas, but the quality is crap. Have you ever thought about using a vector program such as inkscape?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

you have some cool ideas, but the quality is crap. Have you ever thought about using a vector program such as inkscape?

I have gone down that road before, but my computer somehow isn't compatible with those vector program.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I have gone down that road before, but my computer somehow isn't compatible with those vector program.

You dont gotta go full steam and go vector, but at least get Photoshop lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Not much to say so here is my first:

untitled-5.jpg

I can dig it.....

ATLFalconsSODConcept.jpg

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

the template you use for the jerseys doesnt give your concepts much of a chance to begin with. the jerseys are so short they would cut off at about the belly button (the same way some college football jersesy did in the early 90s). and the shorts would be john stockton-esque short shorts, so it difficult for any of use to really see what theses ideas would look like on actual jerseys.

Heres Saints on Clippers, a plain jersey to work with.

No NOB?

Heres Saints on Clippers, a plain jersey to work with.

No NOB?

whats NOB?

Name on back. I just noticed its not on many of them at all. Kinda looks amatuerish without it.

Archived