NFL Network's Top Ten Uniforms

-(dp)-

10. Cheerleader Uniforms - Seriously?

9. Bucs Creamsicles - Abandoned for a uniform that would make any LEGIT list.

8. Bengals Tiger Stripes - Tell me these are great and keep a straight face...Didn't think so.

7. Browns - Yawn. Boring. Cleveland-ish.

6. Pee Wee Uniforms - Again...Seriously?

5. 49ers of the 80's - Great teams, yes. But the unis don't make me cream myself.

4. Cowboys in white - Can't go wrong with 129741 shades of blue and silver, right?

3. Raiders - Oh look, they finally nailed one!

2. Throwbacks - I hate this list.

1. Chargers powder blue - THESE ARE THROWBACKS, COEVERED AT #2!!! :censored: THIS.

That's either sarcasm or a double standard. The Browns have a unique and traditional look. Doesn't mean the colors don't scream "butt ugly" to a lot of people, but those are just facts. The Raiders are quite similar but have even more boring uniforms. Sooooo...

10. Cheerleader Uniforms - Seriously?

9. Bucs Creamsicles - Abandoned for a uniform that would make any LEGIT list.

8. Bengals Tiger Stripes - Tell me these are great and keep a straight face...Didn't think so.

7. Browns - Yawn. Boring. Cleveland-ish.

6. Pee Wee Uniforms - Again...Seriously?

5. 49ers of the 80's - Great teams, yes. But the unis don't make me cream myself.

4. Cowboys in white - Can't go wrong with 129741 shades of blue and silver, right?

3. Raiders - Oh look, they finally nailed one!

2. Throwbacks - I hate this list.

1. Chargers powder blue - THESE ARE THROWBACKS, COEVERED AT #2!!! :censored: THIS.

That's either sarcasm or a double standard. The Browns have a unique and traditional look. Doesn't mean the colors don't scream "butt ugly" to a lot of people, but those are just facts. The Raiders are quite similar but have even more boring uniforms. Sooooo...

He is very anti-Cleveland, it's a biased opinion

5 minute search, the first 3 i found were pretty comical

most irrelevant team in sports

NFL - Cleveland Browns

Since joining the league ten years ago, I can't recall the Browns winning, or even playing in a "big game". The NFL wouldda been better off giving the '99 expansion franchise to L.A.

This kind of crap doesn't belong in the NFL! For that matter, nor do the Cleveland Browns.
Attempted retro look, with gray facemasks, etc. Mix that with non-traditional plain brown pants.... Yeah, Cleveland. Makes a ton of sense! Glad they are gone.

that one was my favorite coming from a Jets fan...

there were about a dozen more times, where he felt the need to bash the Browns for no reason, and out of no where///

5 minute search, the first 3 i found were pretty comical

most irrelevant team in sports

NFL - Cleveland Browns

Since joining the league ten years ago, I can't recall the Browns winning, or even playing in a "big game". The NFL wouldda been better off giving the '99 expansion franchise to L.A.

This kind of crap doesn't belong in the NFL! For that matter, nor do the Cleveland Browns.
Attempted retro look, with gray facemasks, etc. Mix that with non-traditional plain brown pants.... Yeah, Cleveland. Makes a ton of sense! Glad they are gone.

that one was my favorite coming from a Jets fan...

there were about a dozen more times, where he felt the need to bash the Browns for no reason, and out of no where///

He's still pissed about that playoff game in '86 when the Jets blew a ten point lead with four minutes to go and the Browns beat them in OT.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

He's still pissed about that playoff game in '86 when the Jets blew a ten point lead with four minutes to go and the Browns beat them in OT.

Or because his team got rid of Mangini too early, that they are stuck with Braylon Edwards, that they traded up with us to get Sanchez and now are stuck with him, that they have the fatter of the Ryan brothers? I can think of a million reasons why he'd hate Cleveland, but hey at least he'll get a win over us today...

Or because his team got rid of Mangini too early, that they are stuck with Braylon Edwards, that they traded up with us to get Sanchez and now are stuck with him, that they have the fatter of the Ryan brothers? I can think of a million reasons why he'd hate Cleveland, but hey at least he'll get a win over us today...

Maybe...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Browns beat the Jets. I wouldn't bet money on it but it wouldn't shock me.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

10. Cheerleader Uniforms

9. Bucs Creamsicles (They just talked :censored: about them)

8. Bengals Tiger Stripes

7. Browns (Same treatment as the Bucs)

6. Pee Wee Uniforms.....?

5.49ers of the 80's

4. Cowboys in white

3. Raiders

2. Throwbacks

1. Chargers powder blue

I hate gimmicky lists like this. Just rank the top 10 teams uniform sets, not this junk.

Paul Lukas used the BFBS, Monochrome, and piping terms, which was cool

10) Cheerleader uniforms in general

9) Bucs

8) Bengals

7) Browns

6) Pee-wee uniforms in general

5) 49ers

4) Cowboys (never mentioned the mismatched colors)

3) Raiders

2) Throwback unis in general

1) Chargers

They'd start with a good uniform from that team's history and then kind of go through a rundown of the team's uniform history. Paul Lukas and the fashion designer girls they had on were the only ones that knew anything. Everyone else was just like "those were cool omg"

Edit- Beat me to it.

Firstly, thank you both for posting the complete list for me.

Secondly (my opinions are in bold :lol: :lol: :lol: ) :

10. Cheerleader Uniforms

Can't complain, but for a list of such importance to us CCSLCers, I wouldn't have ranked them so highly.

9. Bucs Creamsicles (They just talked :censored: about them)

I'm cool with it.

8. Bengals Tiger Stripes

I absolutely agree.

7. Browns (Same treatment as the Bucs)

The Browns' unis are an acquired taste.

6. Pee Wee Uniforms.....?

You're s h i t t i n g me, right?

5. 49ers of the 80's

I like their unis circa 1992, when they switched out striped socks for solid socks.

4. Cowboys in white

:gives a excessively loud, over-exaggerated laugh:

3. Raiders

No complaints.

2. Throwbacks

Too generalized. WHOSE throwbacks in particular? As we know, not all throwbacks are created equally (or awesomely)

1. Chargers powder blue

I managed to catch this one on TV. They should have specified between the throwbacks and the current alts. Outsiders seem to consider those 2 uniforms interchangeable, but they're not, as seen below.

p4923389dt.jpgp8870153dt.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived