NCAA Football Championship Subdivision Concepts

super123matrix

So here I am after months off rehabbing from surgery. For my return I wanted to start a concept. The current trend is obviously NIKE Pro Combat Uniforms. Im not gunna do that. I decided to create uniform concepts for NCAA Division I-AA (the FCS) teams. This time I am committed to this topic. My plan is to do as many FCS teams possible then try doing teams without a football team. Today I'll start off with the Yale Bulldogs followed by the Georgetown Hoyas. Here we go.

YALE.png

YALESMALL1.png

YALESMALL2.png

Up Next

GTOWN.png

Georgetown Hoyas

howard.png

Its YALE of course its suppose 2 look plain. their current uniform sets are no different.

I know what there current sets look like. Im going to go through the changes that you made.

1. Changed the blue to a lighter color: Downgrade
  2. Changed the helmet logo, to a Y with no outlines: Downgrade
  3. Simplified the two stripe pants to one stripe (it isn't consistant with the helmet now): Downgrade
  4. Removed sleeve logos: Upgrade
  5. Added "Yale to the front: Upgrade
  6. Changed the socks from the two stripe design: Downgrade

I understand that the old current uniforms are plain, but it still has a classic look, this is more boring. You can make something not so modern and advanced, and still look interesting. Also, if "their current uniform sets are no different" are you just making changes for the sake of it?

RockiesSig.png

No offense, but these are both MS-Paint fill-tool extravaganzas, just like your old baseball concepts.

im surprised any body even remembers those let alone you. Now paint is all i can use :/

georgetown is also boring. And it isn't "SUPPOSED" to be.

i feel that these are so called BORING because of PAINT

Its YALE of course its suppose 2 look plain. their current uniform sets are no different.

I know what there current sets look like. Im going to go through the changes that you made.

3. Simplified the two stripe pants to one stripe (it isn't consistant with the helmet now): Downgrade

I understand that the old current uniforms are plain, but it still has a classic look, this is more boring. You can make something not so modern and advanced, and still look interesting. Also, if "their current uniform sets are no different" are you just making changes for the sake of it?

I think I said Im going to fix Yale as best as I can. Just gimme time.

howard.png

As the proverb goes: "A poor workman blames his tools"

This is sounds harsh, but I don't mean it to sound that way. You can improve, and you should try to learn another program other than paint, it will be difficult at first, but it will pay off for you in the long run, your concepts will be much better.

They are boring because there is no creativity, not because of the program. People dont say concepts suck because it is a paint concept, it is because there is nothing really interesting here.

RockiesSig.png

No offense, but these are both MS-Paint fill-tool extravaganzas, just like your old baseball concepts.
im surprised any body even remembers those let alone you. Now paint is all i can use :/
georgetown is also boring. And it isn't "SUPPOSED" to be.

I think I said Im going to fix Yale as best as I can. Just gimme time.

As the proverb goes: "A poor workman blames his tools"

This is sounds harsh, but I don't mean it to sound that way. You can improve, and you should try to learn another program other than paint, it will be difficult at first, but it will pay off for you in the long run, your concepts will be much better.

They are boring because there is no creativity, not because of the program. People dont say concepts suck because it is a paint concept, it is because there is nothing really interesting here.

When I say "Now paint is all i can use :/ " Im saying that these damned craps like photoshop etc. arent letting me use the product or download the product. BTW NO It doesnt sound harsh what you said. Blame me not the program its okay. Its funny b/c people think Im a pro at this when im really not.

howard.png

We're not expecting you to be a pro, we're expecting creativity or at least something interesting enough to make us not regret opening up the concept.

Well I know what YOU are trying to say. its just i feel people like this skier person expects "the best." I can TRY my best. Thats what i feel people like this skier person isnt understanding from me.

howard.png

Well, "this skier person" doesn't expect the best. I've seen all the concepts you've done, and to be honest I was expecting what I saw, but It would be nice to see something creative and interesting, rather than fill tool.

AGAINNNNNN, you don't understand I TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE. Just Appreciate It. That's what I do even though I don't like it.

howard.png

When I say "Now paint is all i can use :/ " Im saying that these damned craps like photoshop etc. arent letting me use the product or download the product. BTW NO It doesnt sound harsh what you said. Blame me not the program its okay. Its funny b/c people think Im a pro at this when im really not.

Get inkscape...it's free and works just as well as Photoshop or Illustrator.

Get inkscape...it's free and works just as well as Photoshop or Illustrator.

Ohh alrighty then thanks. ^_^ Is that what you use?

howard.png

Archived